Natural skin bleaching may take its time to show results but it is the best option for women with a sensitive skin. The chemical bleach creams available in the beauty stores are not bad but they are harsh by virtue of their chemicals constitution and not everybody's skin can take that. So if you can spare the time for bleaching skin at home then go for the natural option. Usually it is our face that bothers us the most when it come to uneven complexion, pigmentation and dark spots. So face bleach (including the neck) is the most popular form of skin bleaching.
Here are some standard home remedies for naturally bleaching skin at home that will suffice to show results, maybe not immediately but definitely over a period of time.
Recipes For Natural Skin Bleaching:
1. Olive Oil and Sugar Scrub: This skin bleaching remedy at home is an unusual one and comes first on this list by virtue of its novelty. Mix sugar (big granules) with virgin olive oil and scrub your face with it.
2. Orange Peels and Milk Cream: Any kind of citrus fruit or vegetable makes a good natural skin bleaching ingredient. This is due to the anti oxidants present in them. Sun dry the peels of orange fruit for a day or two and then grind it in a blender. Mix the paste with fresh milk cream and apply it on your face and neck. Keep it for a duration of 10 minutes.
3. Tomato Pulp and Lime Juice: Make a juicy slush out of one tomato and pour some fresh lime juice in it. Apply this watery mixture to your skin as a face bleach and see the results pretty soon. It is a highly acidic mixture so it shows quick results.
4. Lemon, Cucumber and Gram Flour: Grind some cucumber pieces in the mixer-grinder and squeeze a lemon into it. Beat some besan or gram flour in a mixing bowl and apply it like a face mask. This is the most common recipe for skin bleaching at home.
5. Turmeric and Lime Juice Paste: Turmeric is a great skin bleach but beware of the turmeric powders sold in packets as a cooking ingredient. They are not exactly 'natural' if women apply it on their facial skin, it may lead to rashes and allergies. Buy natural turmeric; the spice looks like ginger. Grind it in a blender by adding some lime juice for flattening and apply the resulting paste on your face.
6. White Vinegar: You have used vinegar in context of curing facial acne but it is also a great complexion lightener. A bad sun tan or dull pigmentation can come off by a thorough cleaning with the vitamin C rich vinegar solution. Use it like you use a toner by soaking a cotton ball in it and then wiping your face with it.
Use these natural beauty tips for naturally bleaching skin at home.