Hair Straightening Tips
You want to straighten your hair but are unsure of the method to do it. Then have a look at some of the hair straightening tips and some easy hair care ideas. While using your straightening machine follow certain methods to retain your healthy hair. Using your flat iron in the following simple steps and can help you get straight silky hair.
- Clean the iron base of your hair straightener before using it. When you plan to straighten your hair clean your machine with a damp clean cloth. To wipe away any residue formation.
- Set the temperature of your machine and make sure you set it
keeping in mind your hair texture. Do not set very high temperature
as it can burn your hair making it look very dull and
- For a natural look blow dry your hair before straightening. This will help in achieving shiny straight hair.
- Make sure you dry your hair completely before straightening.
- Section you hair into layers. Partition it with thin layers for styling them. Start from the bottom and then move your way up.
- When you are using a straightening machine make sure you slowly glide down the sections of your hair. This will help in getting better results. Or else you will have to keep on moving on the sections of your hair.
- Keep a comb handy. If you have very curly hair then keep combing the sections as this will help preventing entangled hair.
How To Use Straighteners Safely
- Do not clamp the straightener too tightly. Make sure you have good grip over the machine and the machines heat is what that straightens your hair (not burn them).
- Do not hold the straightening machine from front as it is very hot and you might burn your hand.
- Once you have straightened your hair apply serum to it. This makes your hair shine and gives it a glossy look.
And, you are all ready to flaunt in your party.