During winter, there are all chances of the hair getting extremely dry. Even after continuous oiling and head massage, the hair looks life less and weak. The shampoos may promise a hundred things but effect aren't very impressive. These homemade conditioners are reliable, effective and can be prepared easily. Take a look at the top 5 homemade conditioners for dry hair.
Homemade Conditioner Recipes
1. Yogurt Treatment – The dairy product simply works wonderful on frizzy hair. Soaking fenugreek overnight and grinding it with yogurt to thick paste works magical. Apply the paste on scalp and hair and relax for atleast an hour. Wash hair well with a mild shampoo. Fenugreek conditions, makes it shiny and cure scalp infection. Yogurt prevents dryness and makes your hair thick and strong.
2. Hibiscus Pack – Grind the red hibiscus flowers or leaves into paste. Strain the jelly mixture and store it in an air tight container. Whenever you wash hair, apply the flower jel on scalp and hair and massage well. Wash hair after 10 minutes will bring shine instantly.
3. Butter Fruit Benefits - The ripe avocado pulp is mixed with lemon and essential oils. One of the favorite homemade conditioners provide a spa treatment to your hair resulting in a smooth, soft and silky strands. The vitamins and poly saturated fat provide good nourishment and quick hair growth. The coloured and damaged hair can be repaired within no time by the conditioner recipe.
4. Gingelly Oil Blend – Turmeric, curry leaves and henna leaves are dried, powdered and added to gingelly oil. Massaging a teaspoon of oil before shower will prevent dryness of scalp, dandruff and strengthen hair from roots. Turmeric cures scalp irritation (bacterial / fungal effect on skin)
5. Aloe Vera Gel – The aloe vera extract also works as the best day to day homemade conditioner as it doesn't leave any odour on hair. The colourless gel is moisturised on the scalp, hair and forehead post hair wash. Then it is well with warm water.