Hibiscus for hair is a very beneficial natural ingredient. It is secret behind the flowing black manes of our grandmothers. Hibiscus oil gives you naturally dark black and beautiful hair. As you know there is no alternative to oiling your hair for proper hair care. What oil use to moisturise your hair will impact its growth and nourishment in different ways.
Benefits Of Hibiscus For Hair:
- There are many essential hair oils that foster different kinds of attributes of your hair. For example, almond oil is for rapid growth.
- In a similar way, the most prominent effect of hibiscus is to darken hair. Brownish tinges in the Indian context is a sign of unhealthy hair.
- By brown we do not mean auburn which is a natural shade of hair colour. Hair turns an ugly golden red when over exposed to sun or under nourished. Street children often have this colour and rough look to their hair.
- Hibiscus oil is a great remedy for such hair.
- It also prevents premature graying of hair by giving hair a lustrous black shine.
- Hair fall can be prevented by using this oil and it also fosters hair growth to certain extent.
How To Use Hibiscus For Hair?
- Pluck a hibiscus flower blossom or still better, a bud that has not yet blossomed into a flower. Boil it with natural coconut oil for 4-5 minutes. Make sure it doesn't get burn or charred. For that you will have to boil it at very low flame.
- You can also use the leaves of the hibiscus plant if you have one at home as they too have hair nourishing properties.
- The other alternative is to soak it in piping hot oil for 10 minutes. It will make the essence of the hibiscus bleed into the oil.
- Otherwise, you could make use of modern technology to make this natural concoction. Microwave the flower with the oil for 5 minutes on minimum power. Make sure you cover the bowl or else the direct harsh rays may nullify the benefits of the hibiscus for your hair.
- When you massage this hibiscus oil into your scalp regularly, at least once a week, you will see how dark and healthy your hair looks.
- Hair packs can also be of great help to make hair look stronger and healthier. Hibiscus used in hair packs too yield very good results.
- For making the hair pack, mix crushed 5 hibiscus petals or powder (you can buy it from an organic beauty products store) in 2 tablespoons of honey and 4 tablespoons curd. You can add 2 tablespoons of coconut milk too because a coconut base is good for natural hair vitalisation. Keep this for half an hour on your hair and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
Use these natural beauty tips that make use of hibiscus for hair to darken your hair naturally.