- 9 hrs ago Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- 11 hrs ago Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- 12 hrs ago Planning To Bleach Your Hair? 8 Things To Look Out For And A Step-By-Step Guide
- News Omicron variant scare: Lesson learnt hard, Here’s how states are preparing
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Livingstone's sensational half-century helps Team Abu Dhabi register massive victory
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Movies Soha Ali Khan Says Paparazzi Does Not Scare Inaaya Naumi Kemmu
- Technology Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
Tulsi Vivah is said to be an important festival for Hindus, especially for those who are married. Devotees observe the rituals with utmost dedication and belief. It is said that Tulsi and Lord Shaligram, one of the forms of Lord Vishnu bless the one who performs the puja of Tulsi Vivah. This year the festival will be celebrated on 26 November 2020.
For couples, nothing is more painful than knowing that they are unable to bear a child. In order to ease their pain, devotees believe that childless couples can perform a Tulsi Vivah Puja.
It is said that the expenses of performing the puja and full rituals of Tulsi Vivah are borne by couples who are childless. Devotees believe that the soul of Vrinda, the one who turned into Tulsi after being Sati, resides in the plant. The soul of Vrinda blesses the couples and fulfil their every wish. It is believed that people should perform this puja with purity, austerity and dedication. The rituals of this festival are just like any other Hindu festival.
Before the puja begins, one has to first, clean the area where the puja will be performed, the rituals will be done and mop the ground with cow's dung. For that reason, cow's dung is considered to be one of the most auspicious things to be used in a Hindu Puja.
But one should make sure to not pluck any Tulsi leaves on that day. They should perform the rituals by decorating the plant with red bangles and Chunari. A wedding saree can also be used to surround the plant. All the things should be then donated to a Brahmin girl, especially a Kanya (girls around the age of 5-8 years).
Once the puja is completed, one should arrange Kanya Pujan (worshipping of young girls). Make sure you donate all the holy things and wedding ornaments associated with a Hindu marriage. For example bangles, bindi, aalta, chunari, etc. This will help the childless couple to seek blessings from God. It is believed that couples who are unable to have a child, receive blessings in the form of childbirth and marital bliss.