- Technology Sony IMX 686 Vs Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1: Battle Of 64MP Smartphone Cameras
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
A small story:
One man was traveling on the highway to get to his village.
After just one hour of travel, his car jerked and stopped.
He was panic-stricken and saw that he had run out of fuel.
He walked a few kilometers praying and sweating and panting and finally came to a town.
He spotted a gas station and explained that he was penniless, but badly needed fuel to get to his
village. They turned him away.
He then spotted another station on the opposite side of the road and walked into it and explained his situation.
The manager of the bunk took pity on him and agreed to fill in a few liters free of cost.
The man asked, "Can you give me the money instead? The station across the road is cheaper."
Chat With The Devotees Of Paramahamsa Nithyananda