- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
According to Geo News, The Grand Mufti said that Islam was a practical religion and not theoretical. It is a practicable deen (code of conduct).
Justice and equity form the basis of Islam, where terrorism, extremism or injustice is not admitted.
The Grand Mufti Hajj sermon also had that sending divine revelations and raising the Prophets, was meant for the message of Allah's oneness and the succession of guidance for human beings, was in progress.
The Grand Mufti in his Hajj sermon also said that Allah sent the last and final Prophet(peace be upon him) with the complete code of conduct (Shariah), which, is in complete harmony with human nature, owing to the fact that it caters to all natural and material needs. He also added that the human inner being (nafs) drives man to do evil.
The Grand Mufti also said that the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) exposed a comprehensive concept of ibadat.
He also reminded the fact that Allah has endowed man with reason and consciousness in order to differentiate between good and bad.