- Sports Premier League Wrap: Van Dijk and Salah send leaders 16 points clear; Burnley beat Leicester
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
On account of advancing Bakrid/El-ul-Adha, the goat prices have hiked up in Aurangabad.
Chavani Bazar is flooded with a variety of goats.
A whopping amount for the Jamnapari goat is fixed by Ubed Khan, a goat seller who claims that he owns the original breed.
“This is a Jamnapari breed of goat which is found in Hyderabad. I have owned this goat for ten months. It weighs 75 kilograms. I have kept the offer price at two lakh rupees," said Khan.