- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- 3 hrs ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 20 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Hina Khan Wishes Eid Mubarak With A Promise To Make The Best Biryani Ever
- News Cyclone Amphan: Kolkata residents continue to stage protest to restore power, water supply
- Sports La Liga boss wants June 11 Seville derby to restart season
- Automobiles Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
A marriage is considered to be a sacred union of two souls. It not only unites a couple but also their family members and other things related to them. Due to this, people believe getting married on an auspicious date can be beneficial for the couple. This is done to ensure that the couple is blessed with marital bliss and longevity of their married life. In India too, couples get married when their stars are in the right position. So, if you are planning to get married in April, then here are some auspicious dates that you can consider.
14 April 2020, Tuesday
This is the first auspicious date in the month of April when you can think of getting married to your partner. The Muhurta for Hindu wedding will begin at 07:41 pm and will stay till 05:55 am on 15 April 2020. The Nakshatra on this date will be Uttara Ashadha and the Tithi will be Ashtami.
15 April 2020, Wednesday
You can also get married on 15 April 2020. The Muhurta on this date will begin at 05:55 am and will end at 09:04 pm. The Nakshatra on this date will be Uttara Ashadha whereas the Tithi will be Ashtami and Navami.
25 April 2020, Saturday
If you want to get married on the weekend, then this can be your wedding date. The Muhurta on this date will begin at 08:58 pm and will stay till 05:45 am on 26 April 2020. The Nakshatra on this date will be Rohini while the Tithi will be Tritiya.
26 April 2020, Sunday
This is going to be the last auspicious wedding date in the month of April. If you are planning to get married on 26 April 2020, then you must know that the Muhurta will begin at 05:45 am and will last till 11:55 pm. The Nakshatra on this date will be Rohini while the Tithi will be Tritiya and Chaturthi.