- 53 min ago Quarantine Challenge- Day 5- Soothing Eyes Masks For Tired Eyes
- 8 hrs ago Ratan Tata, Anand Mahindra And Other Business Tycoons Who Came Foward To Fight Against Coronavirus
- 8 hrs ago Coronavirus: Fashion Brands That Are Making Masks To Support Medical Workers
- 13 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 March 2020
- Sports Rennes star has time on his side – could Camavinga be Casemiro's deputy at Real Madrid?
- News Udupi man who committed suicide fearing having contracted coronavirus tested negative
- Movies Kanika Kapoor Tests Coronavirus Positive For The Fourth Time, Family Members Concerned!
- Technology How to Pin a Website to Windows 10 Taskbar
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: 2020 Maruti Dzire, BS6 Mahindra Bolero, BS4 Deadline, & More
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
This man is one of the celebrated spiritual leaders from India. An Indian monk, who was a patriot and a great orator, he worked tirelessly for the betterment of society. He was born on 12 January 1863 and was known as Narendranath Datta. A prolific thinker who changed the course of history with his knowledge and teachings. He is none other than Swami Vivekananda. He was born to Bhubaneswari Devi and Vishwanath Datta in a Bengali household and completed his graduation from Presidency College.
He was the disciple of Sri Ramkrishna Paramhansa who himself was a saint. Vivekananda is known as the pioneer in spreading Yoga and Indian philosophies of Vedanta to the western countries. Ramakrishna Mission and Ramakrishna Math ( spiritual organisations) were founded by him. On this special day, we have listed down some of his quotes that will inspire you.
1. "Arise! Awake and stop not until the goal is reached."
2. "You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself."
3. "Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true."
4. "The greatest sin is to consider yourself weak."
5. "In a conflict between heart and mind, always follow your heart."
6. "We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."
7. "Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead. If you lose, you can guide."
8. "Every action that helps us manifest our divine nature more and more is good; every action that retards it is evil."
9. "Anything that makes you weak, physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject it as poison."
10. "Be a hero. Always say, 'I have no fear'. Tell this to everyone- 'I have no fear'."
11. "If I love myself despite my infinite faults, how can I hate anyone at the glimpse of a few faults."
12. "Don't Overthink. Overthinking leads to negative thoughts."