TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
According to some beliefs, the sight of an animal time and again is a form of indication from nature. For instance, consider the belief that it is not good when a cat crosses your way.
It indicates that the task that you were heading towards would not meet success if a cat has crossed your path. Hence, we are advised to wait for a few minutes after the cat has crossed. Similar to this, here are some more omens indicated when some animals cross your path. Take a look.
A lizard is considered to be a very lucky and auspicious creature according to spiritual beliefs. It is said that when it crosses your path, the indication is towards something good that might happen in the coming times. When it crosses your path while you have an important task in hand, it indicates towards the success of the task.
When an owl crosses your path or appears before your eyes too often, you should take it as an indication from nature. An owl indicates knowledge and wisdom. Nature thus tries to help you if you are going through some confusions; the indication being that you should have faith in your own wisdom rather than being misled by others in that particular situation.
A parrot crossing your path or appearing too often before you is considered a good omen. It is believed that the bird indicates blessings of the long-dead ancestors are there with you and that you should keep moving with the same confidence in life having faith in yourself.
An eagle's big eyes indicate curiosity. When an eagle crosses your path or appears quite often before you, nature tries to indicate that you might get to learn a big lesson of life in the coming times.
Sometimes when you are not able to achieve the desired results despite putting in adequate efforts, you might want to change your goal and think of something feasible. However, it is a belief that at such a time if a chameleon crosses your path or is spotted too often, then nature might be wanting to indicate that you need to concentrate better on the same goal.