- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago How To Prepare Green And Healthy Moringa Smoothie Recipe
- 13 hrs ago Valentine’s Day: Effects Of A Breakup On Your Body
- 13 hrs ago Valentine's Day: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say About Your Valentine's Day
- News Covid PCR test requirement for cross-border travel between Hong Kong, China scrapped
- Finance This Large cap Tata Group Stock Can Soar 21%, "Buy" Says Prabhudas Lilladher
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Series India Pricing, Launch Offers Revealed
- Movies Sidharth Malhotra-Kiara Advani Wedding Telecast Rights Sold To This OTT Giant? Find Out Here
- Education What is the National Digital Library?
- Sports England Tour of Bangladesh: England announce ODI and T20I squads, Full Fixtures List
- Automobiles Kawasaki ZX-4R Unveiled – Sports High-Revving 4-Cylinder Engine
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
Goddess Lakshmi is one of the primary deities in Hinduism and she is the Goddess of wealth. Just another incarnation of Shakti, Goddess Lakshmi is believed to be one of the most unstable goddesses.
There are certain rules which need to be observed if you have to please Goddess Lakshmi. Some mistakes might even displease her, and she might even leave your house, as is believed in Hinduism.
Take a reading of these points which you need to keep in mind, so that the Goddess keeps showering her blessings on you and the prosperity stays with you forever.
Wearing Unclean Clothes
This is one of the points that the scriptures emphasize the most upon. Wearing unwashed clothes or keeping yourself dirty, not taking a bath daily, displeases the Goddess and she leaves your house, as per what is believed in the scriptures.
Ideally, the best time to take a bath is before sunrise. This period is known as the Brahma Muhurta and taking a bath during this time pleases not Goddess Lakshmi alone but all the gods. However, if not possible, you must not skip taking bath every day.
Keeping The House Untidy
As mentioned earlier, Goddess Lakshmi does not like uncleanliness. Hence, never forget to keep your house neat and clean. Make sure there are no cobwebs around. Remove them and keep checking at a regular basis.
The best time to clean as per the Shastras (sacred books) is before the sunset. Hence, one should try to finish the cleaning work before the sun is about to set. It is also believed that the first thing after cleaning of one's body has to be cleaning of the house.
Respecting The Women
Our holy scriptures also mention that God resides there where the women are respected. Moreover, the females in the house are believed to be another form of the Goddess. Hence, disrespecting the women in the house might displease the Goddess.
There is a belief according to which the Hindu girls are not allowed to touch the feet of the elders because they are considered equivalent to the Goddesses.
Getting Up Late
Getting up late means laziness, which is believed to bring the wrath of the Goddess the most. It implies that you do not want to go and earn and, of course, the Goddess would not like to come to the house, where people do not want to earn.
Anger And Quarrels
Wise people do not get into fights or quarrels. They avoid being angry, which leads to quarrels and arguments. People should not waste their precious time in these things, rather focus on creating new ideas for progress. This is known to make Goddess Lakshmi feel quite displeased. Hence, we must avoid anger and fights if we want to please the Goddess.
Not Making Donations
In the holy scriptures of the Hindus, doing charity is considered as one of the most virtuous karmas (deeds). Helping others is one of the best ways of pleasing all the gods. In fact, sharing your earnings with the needy is highlighted in the teachings of every religion. In Hinduism, it is believed to attract more wealth if one gives up something as charity. More than that, it is believed to bless the giver with salvation.
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 03 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 02 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 01 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 31 January 2023: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 30 January 2023: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- faith mysticismSignificance and Benefits of Chanting Lalitha Sahasranamam
- horoscopeWeekly Horoscope, 29 January To 04 February 2023, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 29 January 2023: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 27 January 2023: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 26 January 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 25 January 2023: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 24 January 2023: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs