- 1 min ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 3 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 5 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Sports India vs West Indies: Pant will be massive player once he starts getting runs: Rathour
- Movies Akshaye Khanna: ‘Will Karan Johar Cast Me In His Next Film If I Attend 10 Parties Of His?’
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The partial lunar eclipse will be observed on 16 and 17 July 2019, the second and last lunar eclipse of the year. In India, the penumbral lunar eclipse will start from 12:13 am on 17 July. At 1:31 am, it will change into a partial lunar eclipse and maximum eclipse will be seen at 3:00 am. Again, it will enter into penumbral lunar eclipse after which the partial lunar eclipse ends at 4:29 am. Finally, the penumbral lunar eclipse will end at 5:47 am.
The entire duration of the lunar eclipse will be for 5 hours and 34 minutes, while the partial lunar eclipse will be running for a total duration of 2 hours and 58 minutes.
On the eclipse day, the Moon will appear deep red, and is therefore being called the Red Moon. The last time a red moon was witnessed in July 2018 Lunar eclipse. Astrologically speaking, while an eclipse brings high chances of progress and professional achievements for individuals for some zodiacs, others might have to face the negative effects. However, there are various remedies you can follow to prevent the ill effects. The larger perspective says that the negative effects shall be witnessed right from the onset of Sutak Kal. And refraining from certain activities during this Kal, can help protect one from such problems. Now the question arises, what Sutak Kal is and how it can affect your life.
Sutak Kal And Its Timings For Lunar Eclipse On 16-17th July
Well, Sutak Kal refers to the inauspicious time which occurs generally during a solar or a lunar eclipse. In case of a solar eclipse the Sutak Kal commences twenty four hours prior to the onset of the eclipse. Whereas, in case of lunar eclipse, it commences just nine hours before the eclipse begins. Since, the lunar eclipse will begin from 12:13 am on 17 July and will continue till 5:47 am on 17 July, the Sutak Kal will start from 4:30 pm on 16 July, as the astrologers have estimated.
Negative Energies Are Radiated During Sutak Kal
It is believed that during the Sutak Kal, negative energies are radiated by the body under the eclipse, in this case by the Moon. These negative energies cause the planets to further affect their respective zodiacs in a certain way. For example, if the positioning of the Moon in the birth chart of an individual is unfavourable, then there are chances of problems arising in his life. The Sutak Kal can affect even when the planets are positively placed, since it is an attribute of the harmful radiations to give negative results. Even a person with all the planets placed favourably might also have to go through problems, because of the Sutak Kal.
Things To Be Abstained From During The Sutak Kal
Because of these negative effects, performing certain things is considered highly inauspicious. Auspicious pujas, Grah Pravesh, marriages etc., should not be conducted during this time.
It is said that one should not cook or even eat cooked food during Sutak Kal. Only fruits and vegetables can be consumed. Even sleeping during this period is believed to be inauspicious. Plucking leaves of sacred trees is also avoided. Pregnant women need to take special care. They must not go out, or use sharp metallic objects. Going out might lead the baby to be born with skin-related ailments. However, you need not worry, since there is a solution to every problem.
According to astrology experts, in order to prevent the eclipse from affecting you negatively, there are certain remedies which can be followed.
Lunar Eclipse Remedies
1. Shiva Mantra: Om Namah Shivay can be chanted.
2. For those, who have Moon placed in a lower house (unfavourable place) of the horoscope, they can chant the mantra: Om Chandray Namah.
3. Pluck basil leaves before the onset of the Sutak Kal and put them in liquids such as milk, curd, etc.
4. After the eclipse is over, do not forget to take bath. It is preferable to take bath in a holy river if you are on a pilgrimage on this day, or if there is one such river near you.
5. When the eclipse is over, do not forget to sprinkle Gangajal in your house.