The biigest lunar eclipse of the century and the secong big of the year has finally passed. We were supposed to keep so many things in mind as there was the Sutak Kal. The Sutak Kal will end this morning, with the sunrise of July 28. So here are the things which you need to do after the eclipse. Read on.
Things You Must Do After The Solar Eclipse
- Donations are very dear to the Moon God. He loves those who help the needy. Hence, one must make donations as per one's capabilities. You can distribute clothes, food and books to poor children. Going to old-age homes and offering clothes is another option. You can even donate blankets and shawls.
- Offering something to old people really pleases him along with pleasing those the real-life parents there.
- Another reason for donations being so significant on this day is that lunar eclipse occurred on Purnima tithi. You can also donate items of use to the Brahmans.
- Clean all the idols kept in your puja room with water after adding Gangajal in it.
- Sprinkle Gangajal in the house to remove all forms of negativity.
- Do not forget to take bath after the eclipse. Women must take a head bath. Taking a bath is necessary from two perspectives :
- The first is that the eclipse is considered an inauspicious event. It can harm one's eyes, their health, food, etc. not just because of biological but also because of astrological reasons. Astrologically speaking, it affects different zodiacs differently. Hence, in order to remove the after-effects and the negative energy of the eclipse, one must take a head bath.
- The second reason behind it is that a bath after the lunar eclipse removes negativity that might have occured in the house. Because of this, people even perform a puja sometimes. Though a hply bath is what should be preferred more. However, taking a head bath at home after the eclipse must not be skipped if you cannot go for a holy bath.
Though it is very holy to take a bath in the river Ganga, it being the most sacred river, there are other rivers as well, which are considered sacred and in which you can take a holy bath. River Yamuna is an option since it merges with Ganga inAllahabad.
Triveni Sangam at Allahabad is considered for holy baths as well. River Godavari, Krishna and Kaveri can also be considered for a holy bath.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India