- 16 min ago PV Sindhu Wins Gold At BWF World Championship: Here Are Some Facts About The Famous Badminton Player
- 11 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- 12 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- Technology Airtel Prepaid Data Add-Ons Priced From Rs. 28 – All You Need To Know
- Movies Anupam Kher's Wedding Anniversary Post For Wife Kirron Kher Is Some SOLID Relationship Goals!
- News Rahul Gandhi likely to start for 3-day visit to Wayanad today, to stock of flood relief operations
- Finance Tata Steel Down 5%; Share May Drag Further Lower To Rs. 230-250/Share
- Sports India vs West Indies: Virat Kohli surpasses Ganguly, equals Dhoni; Bumrah sets Asian record
- Automobiles 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Launched In A New Colour: Priced At Rs 13.99 Lakh
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Lord Rama had finally defeated Ravana and he was declared the new king of Ayodhya. All those who had accompanied Lord Rama to Ayodhya were going to all the elders and every saint present there to touch their feet and get their blessings.Lord Hanuman was not only a staunch devotee of Lord Rama, but also purely innocent at heart.
The Mischief Of Narad Muni
We all have heard and read about the sharp mind and mischievous attitude of Narad Muni, the wandering divine sage. While present there as a guest in the court of Lord Rama, he secretly told Lord Hanuman that while touching the feet of all the sages present there, he should not touch the feet of Sage Vishvamitra as he had been a king earlier, thus he was not fully a sage.
Innocent Lord Hanuman
Observing diligently the orders of Narad Muni, he touched the feet of all the sages, except Vishvamitra. Vishvamitra was the Guru of Lord Rama. Unlike what Narad Muni had expected, sage Vishvamitra did not feel bad about it and took the mistake of Lord Hanuman lightly. But Narad Muni was not able to take this easily as his efforts had turned futile, and so he initiated another mischief. He went to Vishvamitra and deliberately instigated him against Lord Hanuman.
A Test For Lord Hanuman
Exasperated by the remarks of Narad Muni about Lord Hanuman, sage Vishvamitra got angry with Lord Hanuman and ordered Lord Rama to kill him. Following his orders when Lord Rama attacked him, Lord Hanuman started chanting 'Rama Rama'. And the magic of the words was such that even Lord Rama's constant attacks could not affect him. Determined, Lord Rama finally attacked him with the Brahmastra.
However, the powerful chant of Lord Rama's name and the power of Lord Hanuman's devotion towards him saved him from this most powerful weapon as well.
Narad Muni's Heart Melted
Surprised to see the devotion of Lord Hanuman for Lord Rama, sage Narad Muni realised that his mischief was wrong and decided to apologise for it. He reached out to sage Vishvamitra and asked him to save Lord Hanuman as soon as possible. Mentioning his innocence and his devotion for Lord Rama, he accepted his mistake and requested sage Vishvamitra to take his orders back.
Sage Vishvamitra took back his order and thus saved Lord Hanuman, admiring his true devotion and love for Lord Rama.