- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
An utterly poor fool with no money to even buy his next meal, assumed the role of a preacher. One day he scrambled up to the pulpit and enquired the congregation if they had any questions regarding religion to ask him.
Somebody asked, “Where is Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) now?"
The fool could obviously not answer the question. Somehow he tried his luck, “In heaven"
“Which level?" asked the questioner
Prompt came the reply, “Fifth"
The questioner further enquired, “What will he do for food there in that unearthly place"
The fool burst out, “I have been living in your town for about a month. Nobody bothered about what and how I ate, but you are bothered about Prophet Mohammed's (Peace be upon his name) food in the heaven! Shame on you all for your negligent ways!"