- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
An utterly poor fool with no money to even buy his next meal, assumed the role of a preacher. One day he scrambled up to the pulpit and enquired the congregation if they had any questions regarding religion to ask him.
Somebody asked, “Where is Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) now?"
The fool could obviously not answer the question. Somehow he tried his luck, “In heaven"
“Which level?" asked the questioner
Prompt came the reply, “Fifth"
The questioner further enquired, “What will he do for food there in that unearthly place"
The fool burst out, “I have been living in your town for about a month. Nobody bothered about what and how I ate, but you are bothered about Prophet Mohammed's (Peace be upon his name) food in the heaven! Shame on you all for your negligent ways!"