- 17 min ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 1 hr ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20 Plus 5G Full Specification Tipped Online
- Movies '83 New Poster: Ranveer Singh Introduces Harrdy Sandhu As 'Punjab Da Gabru Veer' Madan Lal
- News Sonia Gandhi condoles demise of Punjab Kesari Editor Ashwini Chopra
- Finance India's Forex Reserve Rises To A Record High Of $461.2 Billion
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Many women do not like their man to snore and fidget in bed as they loose a lot of sleep after a hard day's work.
In a new research about this marriage problems, it is said that the average married adult loses around 730 hours sleep a year because of their partner"s snoring and fidgeting.
The study which was conducted showed that married women are more likely to keep awake by snoring while the biggest bugbear for men is fidgeting.
According to marriage problems, a person related in the study stated that, “ Sharing a bed isn"t all it"s cracked up to be. But it seems we"ll put up with lost sleep out of fear that we"ll miss out on those intimate moments."
In this case, most of the married people feared that their sex life would also go downhill when they share a bed with a partner who snores aloud.
The study also found that 47 per cent of people fear their sex life would go downhill if they didn"t share a bed with their partner.
In these situations, marriage problems increase widely thus resulting in high divorce rate.