- News Delhi Elections 2020: EC orders removal of Anurag Thakur, Parvesh Verma as BJP star campaigners
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: LTCG Tax On Equity Unlikely To Be Withdrawn
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Internet dating sites are making a profitable business by offering opportunities to have an alternative affair. Such sites provide an array of partners to have an affair with.
The Internet throws up countless websites for cheating spouses. People who want to escape from the tensions of their present marital relation or just have some fun by having a liaison with someone else are hooked on to such sites.
The website operators have catchy lines that attract the users. One such site operator uses the line - Life is short. Have an affair! to advertise his online dating service.
Online dating is much easier for one just has to sit in front of the computer. Chatting often goes hand in hand with work. Having an affair has become much easier – thanks to these sites.
The advent of online dating has made it possible to cheat your partner in your own bedroom. It is the easiest way of having an extra marital affair as the chances of suspicion is very low.
Earlier affairs began in offices and ended with the discovery of lipstick on the collar but the digital age has found out new ways of having a post marriage affair.
Human discoveries and inventions are making life complicated but it is we who have to mark the line of difference between what is ethical and what is not.