Eyes are like the windows of the soul. That is the reason why your heart starts racing when your crush starts looking into your eyes for more than a few seconds.
Yes, eyes play a very important role in love. When you see couples who can't take eyes off each other, you will understand that eyes have a major role.
Also Read: Do Women Get Attracted To Feminine Guys?
In this post, let us look at some deeper facts about the role of eye contact in romantic relationships.
Whether you believe it or not, when two people who are in love with each other maintain eye contact, their hearts start beating in a similar rhythm.
When your eyes start staring at your crush or a loved one, they tend to dilate. Studies say that your eyes become bigger and wider when you view your favourite human being.
Also Read: Is Dating A Younger Woman Good?
How Women Convey Interest
In a study, many women admitted some facts about their eye contact patterns. Women show interest by maintaining eye contact for a split second, looking away and again looking into the eyes within half a minute. This is one way women convey interest.
Love At First Sight
A study claims that 90% of the couples who experienced love at first sight had perfect eye-sight. So researchers wonder whether people with eye sight issues fall in love at first! May be eyes have a very big role in love at first sight.
When you are stressed out or when you are suffering pain, staring at a picture of someone you love dearly can bring some relief!
Also Read: Problems Of Dating Over Ambitious Women
If you wish to create an impact in the first meeting, look straight into the eyes of the person in an intimate meeting. Studies suggest that this process could release some chemicals in the brain that could cause feelings of attraction.
But if you look intrusively into the eyes of that person, it could cause fear or stress in that person and he or she may avoid you. So, eyes have a very big role in relationships.
If the other person is blinking eyes too often, it could also indicate that he or she is slowly getting attracted to you. If the other person is avoiding eye contact, it could be due to insecurity.
Symmetrical eyes tend to look attractive. Dark circles under the eyes could make you look less attractive. Many men and women find blue eyes look attractive.
If your potential mate looks at your body more, then it could mean that he or she is more interested in your body. If your partner looks into your eyes more, then it could mean he or she might be interested in a relationship.
- Relationship Goals; You Need To Do This In The Relationship
- Vacation Goals For Romantic Couples This Winter
- Long Distance Relationship; Problems Every Couple Faces
- Fundamental Reasons For Being A Happy Couple
- Relationship Stories; Why People Smile While Being Photographed?
- Boy Gets Emotional When He Holds His Little Baby Brother
- 30 Love Quotes To Make Your Partner Happy
- Romantic Ideas; Things To Do For Her Birthday
- Long Distance Relationship; Quotes That Make Your Lover Happy
- Long Distance Relationship; Questions To Discuss With Each Other
- Marriage Advice; Why An Extramarital Affair Is A Nightmare For A Marriage
- Long Distance Relationship; What Are The Issues Couples Face