Are you wondering how language affects relationships? A lot has changed! Today, people are willing to date someone who is from other state, country, culture or region. Bilingual relationships have become common now. Love is above and beyond all regional barriers.
But the first issue that might crop up in such relationships is language. If you don't know his language and if he can't understand your language, it would be tough to get along with each other.
Also Read: Dating While Married?
But what if he learns your language? Well, that would be great right? Now, here is why women perceive such guys as hot.
Knowing a new language requires some intelligence. And if your boyfriend has quickly learned your mother tongue, you will surely perceive him as intelligent.
It Shows That He's Willing To Put In Efforts
What's the difference between a guy who expects you to learn his mother tongue and a guy who quickly learns your mother tongue? Well, a guy who is trying to learn your language is obviously more convenient to date. He does all the hard work!
Also Read: The Perks Of Dating Married Women
It Shows He's Willing To Adjust Himself
For long term relationships, a guy who doesn't expect you to change is better. Also, a guy who tries to change himself according to your requirement is surely awesome. That guy who is learning your mother tongue could be in that category.
You Feel Good When He Speaks Your Language
He sounds cute. When he first utters a few random sentences in your mother tongue, you almost feel like kissing him! In fact, overcoming language barriers in a relationship would be effortless if he learns your language.
Also Read: Are You Dating An Attractive Woman?
It Shows How Much You Mean To Him
Only if you are really important, any guy would take the pains to learn a new language. So, your guy is a good one; he cares a lot for you.
What Surveys Say
A survey claims that women secretly love guys who can pamper them in their mother tongue. When a guy says "I love you" in the native language, the impact is much more. So, when your guy proposes in your language, you will surely feel good.
Also Read: Do You Regret Dating A Co-Worker?
You Can Sit Back
A guy who works hard on language will also work hard to keep you and your kids happy in the future. So, this could be one reason why he looks hot.
- Signs That Suggest The Man You Like Only Likes You As His Friend
- Certain Things You Should Never Text Your Ex
- What Happens When You Are No More Hunting The Memories Of Love?
- Secret Relationships Work In Favour Of The Ones Involved; Yes Or No?
- Why Does Everyone Want A Relationship To Last Forever?
- Pick Me Up By The Waist And Drop My Energy Down
- Find Out If It Is Love Or Infatuation. Follow These Tips
- Signs You Are In Denial Of Struggling In A Bad Relationship
- I Used To Be Your Everyday Read, Now Just An Old Book In Your Library
- Let's Rest Together Reliving The Past Memories Of Love
- Goodbye To The Love That Never Happened To Be Mine
- Most Embarrassing Acts Done By Your Boyfriend