Love is different from Lust.
And there is always a thin line between them. Most people, especially today, cannot differentiate between them.
Women love it when a good-looking guy suddenly seems to be interested in them. Don't we all love some extra attention from the opposite sex? But we must be aware of the hidden motive behind this attention.
Women often come across a situation where a guy at work or in their social circle suddenly starts showing interest in them. And we usually do not think much of it, as we already are floored by their attention.
After a few casual meetings, he finally asks you out. It may go either way from here. Either you guys have a lot in common or nothing. But then, after a few dates, he proposes to you and you agree. This is how normal relationships start.
But after a few days your partner starts pestering you for a physical relationship and you think it's still too soon. At this stage, it is very important for women to find out if the guy is serious about you or if he's just pursuing you for a physical fling.
For all the ladies out there, when you enter into a new relationship, it is always good to look for signs which suggest that your partner is just not interested in you only physically.
Many things such as the way he looks at you when you are on a date, to things he gifts you ( i.e, things like sexy lingerie or sex toys are a sure-shot sign) could help you find out hi true intention.
Does he always compliment you when you are provocatively dressed? Does he always insist on staying after dropping you home? All these things suggest that he is only into you physically.
Though you may be able to see the signs easily, if you are blinded by love, you will choose to ignore them. But there is one thing that will be hard to ignore - the way he texts.
Texting is considered to be an alternative to face-to-face communication. In fact texting is used as a convenient way of breaking up too.
It means to say that a lot of couples are comfortable texting things to each other, which they may otherwise hesitate to talk in person. This is both a boon and a bane. But we women can definitely use it to our strengths.
The way your guy texts you, is the easiest way to tell whether he really likes you or not. His texts and their content will differ in many ways when he likes you v/s when he wants you, or is lusting after you.
If you are having trouble comprehending the difference between them, we are here to help you.
Here are a few ways in which your guy texts when he likes you:
1) He will never fail to send you cute Good Morning and Good Night messages.
2) Your Inbox will be flooded with sweet "I Miss you" "can't wait to see you" "Thinking of you" kind of texts all through the day.
3) He will be concerned about your health and will text you asking whether you had your meals on time.
4) He will always reply to your messages, even when he is busy or in a meeting.
5) He will always be available and keep sending you encouraging texts such as "All the best". "Rock the meeting", and so on.
Now, here is how a guy will text you when he wants you or is lusting after you:
1) His chats will start with "Hi, Sexy". He will also be more than willing to continue the chat late into the night.
2) He encourages you for sexting, or even subtly implies you do so.
3) He keeps asking you for photos, especially when you mentioned that you are in a shower or are changing.
4) His messages say "I want you" or "I need you right now". This is usually a booty call.
5) He isn't reachable to you all through the day and always replies to you late at night.
There are many men out there who are commitment phobic. While there is nothing wrong in having casual flings, it is always good if both the partners are on the same page.
If men are vocal about their intentions beforehand, there would be lesser heartbreaks in the world and the world would be a much happier place to be in.
- How Does Vulnerability Help In Having An Understanding Relationship?
- Pick Me Up By The Waist And Drop My Energy Down
- Find Out If It Is Love Or Infatuation. Follow These Tips
- Signs You Are In Denial Of Struggling In A Bad Relationship
- Betrayals In Love And Broken Hearts Of Lovers
- I Used To Be Your Everyday Read, Now Just An Old Book In Your Library