They say love is blind. More often than not, this statement is true, as love is seen to transcend all boundaries of age, caste and creed. While till a generation ago, it was the socially accepted norm that the guy must be a couple of years older than the girl, these days, it is often seen that women prefer dating younger men.
Now, while the typical Indian society might have mixed opinions about the same, the younger breed of people have a different opinion about the same. The reason for this may be well attributed to the fact that in the recent past, there have been a number of Bollywood movies promoting the same.
So here is a list of eight points which state why it is advantageous to date a guy who is younger to you. While the person you date is a purely personal choice, reading this article, your views on the matter may well change.
1. He Will Celebrate Your Achievements
Older men who are more established than you will find your minor achievements petty and this might dishearten you. Someone who is younger to you will always look up to you and this will push you to work hard and achieve all the more in order to maintain your stand as the ‘achiever one' of your relationship.
2. Younger Men Are Open To Learning
It is an undeniable fact that no one is perfect and everyone has their own flaws. In case of a man who is younger to you, if you point out his mistakes, he will be keen to rectify the same and work towards improving himself. Older men would have lost that enthusiasm to learn way earlier in life.
3. Younger Men Love To Impress
Scientifically, it is seen that the testosterone level of men tends to be on the rise in the presence of older men that they are attracted to. Hence, they make conscious efforts to be the smartest and more mature version of themselves. Hence, in case you fall in love with any such guy, you should know that you are one lucky woman.
4. They Have Zeal For Life
Younger men are proactive and they have a zeal for life. They have a great enthusiasm and that is reflected in the way they take care of you. That is why any woman who is up to dating younger men is up for a great time. Older men will have grown bored of all of it.
5. You Will Have An Amazing “Us Time”
It is a well-established fact that men reach their sexual prime earlier than that of their female counterparts. Hence, by dating someone younger to you, you are actually making the way for some awesome intercourse time. The beer-gut free, anti-dad bod physique that he is in proud possession of is surely going to turn you on.
6. Younger Men Are Less Cynical
Since he is in a somewhere earlier phase of life (as compared to you) chances are that he has some beautiful illusions about a lot of things in life. Now, while there are times when you would want to burst the bubble, you cannot deny that the presence of such a person brings along a lot of positive influence in your life.
7. He Will Not Stick To Traditional Gender Norms
The age-old concept where men are expected to earn the bread and butter and women are expected to do the household word is cliché and outdated. Since he is from the younger breed, he is not likely to stick onto those and is likely to give you greater space and freedom to don your own hat. This will make your relationship more interesting.
8. Any Advice You Give Him Is Likely Not To Affect His Ego
Since you are older, he accepts that you are likely to know some of the things better than him. He will not hesitate in seeking advice from you in those matters. Since doing this will not affect his ego, it will only strengthen your relationship.
- Why Doesn't Marriage Make Any Sense To The Ears These Days?
- What Happens When You Are No More Hunting The Memories Of Love?
- Secret Relationships Work In Favour Of The Ones Involved; Yes Or No?
- Mistakes A Couple Make In The Relationship Regarding Finances
- Why Does Everyone Want A Relationship To Last Forever?
- Romantic Things You Need To Do This Anniversary
- How Does Vulnerability Help In Having An Understanding Relationship?
- Pick Me Up By The Waist And Drop My Energy Down
- Find Out If It Is Love Or Infatuation. Follow These Tips
- Signs You Are In Denial Of Struggling In A Bad Relationship
- Betrayals In Love And Broken Hearts Of Lovers
- I Used To Be Your Everyday Read, Now Just An Old Book In Your Library