- 26 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- News After 'shot like dogs' remarks Dilip Ghosh snubs intellectuals opposing CAA as devils, parasites
- Finance Yes Bank's Ratings Placed Under Review By Moodys
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite India Launch Confirmed For January 21
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
In a relationship, you tend to undergo many emotional ups and downs. You experience a sudden burst of emotions, which you may have never felt before. But, what happens when you are in a new relationship?
Here, in this article today, we share the list of emotional stages of being in a new relationship.
Be it from getting annoyed when you do not get an instant reply from your current love interest to having doubts if the relationship would really last, you tend to feel all the emotions possible.
These emotional stages are something that can make you laugh and feel stupid about your sudden emotional outburst.
Just relax, read on and enjoy these funny and weird emotional changes that you undergo when you are in a new relationship.
"Every Song I Sing Reminds Me Of You"
Any damn song that you hear will remind you of the person and you will just love the feeling of being in love with this person!
"I Am Not Completely Into That Thing You Do"
You would expect your love to accept you the way you are and you would not change yourself, well, at least, initially!
"I Will Check On Your Ex's"
You would constantly look at the pictures of your ex's just to make sure you're any day more hotter than them.
"We Both Are Sooo Mad At Each Other"
You may fake the anger part initially; but, over a period of time you might end up in having small arguments. So, make sure not to fake your emotions with your loved one.
"Why Did Your Ex Ever Breakup With You"
The very first thought that you would get in this situation is, why did your current love interest breakup with his/her ex. You will ponder on this question for a certain time; however, it is best you don't and just accept the fact and trust your partner.
If you have any suggestions to share, do share them below in the comment section.