- 2 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Katrina Kaif Dazzles In A Bronze Smokey Look
- 17 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Katrina Kaif Is A Sight To Behold In Her Black Floral Lehenga
- 5 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- 5 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Notches Up Her Glamorous Molten Golden Gown With Sassy Jewellery
- Movies Karan Johar Admits Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Was Politically Incorrect; Was BLASTED By Shabana Azmi!
- News Delhi: Yamuna crosses danger level, people who reside close to river banks evacuate
- Sports KPL 2019: Ballari Tuskers cruise to 7-wicket victory over Bijapur Bulls
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki 5-Year/1-Lakh Warranty Scheme Announced For Select Diesel Models
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Planning a beautiful wedding with the one you love? Well, if you are, it is time to spill those secrets you have been hiding in that closet. If you want to spend the rest of your life with the one you are in love with, it is only right for him or her to know your deepest secrets.
It is also important not to hide anything from your partner after marriage as well as it can cause a lot of misunderstandings in the relationship.
No matter what it is, open up and be transparent to each other, if you want a beautiful relationship to last long till the both of you live.
According to relationship experts, many couples don't open up their secrets to each other and when they do get married there is a lot of problems faced between the couple and that ends in divorce. So, why take that nasty step and the risk.
Sit with your partner today and tell him or her your deepest fears and those hidden stories. Here are some of the things you might want to confess to each other before you get set to walk down the aisle:
Your Much Love For Animals: If you hate dogs, be open to your loved one and tell them so. Never make the mistake of lying and pretending to love the animal when you can't stand it!
Your Way Of Life: If your deciding to spend the rest of your life with each other, it is only natural that you have to open to each other, making the other realise your way of life.
Your Monthly Promises: If you have debts to fulfill, make sure you tell your partner so. Don't leave her or him aside and cover up the issue. We all have our difficulties, but it is wise to confront the other about it, since after marriage, the two of you become one.
In Touch With The Ex?: If you are in touch with the ex, it is right you tell your partner so. Confronting this to your loved one might be a little difficult for him to digest, but it is the right and the best thing to do.
The Real You: You have fallen in love with someone who you claim to be happy with. So, make sure that you allow yourself to be 'you', the real person, so that your partner falls for the real you and not a fake person.