- 39 min ago Sara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Doll Up In Party Dresses For Ranveer Singh’s Show, The Big Picture
- 2 hrs ago IMF Chief Economist Gita Gopinath To Quit Job, Plans To Return To Harvard University
- 3 hrs ago Expert Article: Breast Cancer Early Detection, Screening, And Management
- 15 hrs ago Malala Yousafzai Writes Open Letter To Taliban Urging To Reopen Schools For Girls In Afghanistan
- News India expressed readiness to provide humanitarian aid to Afghans says Taliban
- Movies Hina Khan Chooses Mental Health Over Physical Appearance; Find Out Why
- Finance This Government Backed Scheme Offers An Interest Rate Of 6.8%
- Sports El Clasico 2021: Meet the potential debutants
- Technology Moto G51 5G Key Features Leaked Online; 50MP Triple Camera, FHD+ Display In Tow
- Education Kerala TET Result Released For May 2021 Session
- Travel Top Wedding Destinations In India
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
So, the relationship didn't work out and you both decided to end it. A break up can really leave you shattered. If you've just had a break up, everything feels wrong and you do not feel like doing anything. Nothing interests you anymore and you tend to think about the ex-lover and all the times you spent together.
However, what affects you more are the stupid activities or rather habits that you pick up after a break up. Often people tend to get into bad habits so as to get over their misery and feel better. For example, you start opting for one night stands so as to get over a break up and forget the past. Well, sleeping with a stranger or friend can turn ugly.
Moreover, hitting the sack or listening to sad songs is another bad habit that most people do after a breakup. You need to get over the past and think about the present and future. Pining over bygones will only add to the misery. Moreover, stalking your ex on social networking sites is probably the worst thing that a lot of broken hearts do. Here are some of the post-breakup habits that you must not get into.
Post-Breakup Habits That Add To Your Misery:
There are many people who stalk their ex's profiles on social networking sites so as to know what he/she is doing at the moment. Well, stalking will only make you feel worse about the break up, so stop it now!
A lot of broken hearts stop socialising. Well, sitting on the sofa or crying on the bed will not help overcome the breakup. So get over this bad post-breakup habit!
Thinking Of Revenge
Sometimes a broken heart can turn really ugly with the desire for a revenge. You may want to hear a sorry or make him/her regret losing you, but it's best to just leave it. With time, your partner will come to know what he/she did.
Hooking up can be an irrational decision. So, before you get into this post-breakup habit, make sure you are ready for it and won't regret later.
Listening To Sobbing Songs
A sad song can relate to your condition. Singing the lyrics and bringing yourself down more with sad songs is a bad post-breakup habit that will not let you move on.
Trying to know who your ex is dating now? Getting updates on your ex from mutual friends is something that will harm you more. Do not get into this post-breakup habit.
This is one of the worst post-breakup habit that takes a toll on your health. Thinking that smoking will help feel better and fight emotional stress is nothing but stupidity.
Getting drunk every night so as to have a better sleep and not cry over the loss of your love? Well, drinking alcohol in immoderate amounts can be really unhealthy.