- 53 min ago Mercury Direct In Aquarius On 04 February 2022: Effects on 12 Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 1 hr ago How To Make Low-Calorie, Gluten-Free And High Fibre Vegan Chocolate Banana Oatmeal
- 1 hr ago Indian-Origin Scientist Among UBC Researchers Unveil World's 1st Molecular-Level Analysis Of Omicron
- 2 hrs ago Omicron May Not Evade All Monoclonal Antibodies, Lab Study Suggests
- News SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 1 result yet to be declared
- Finance Darwinbox Raises USD 72 Million And Becomes First Unicorn From Hyderabad
- Sports Three clubs linked with out of favour PSG star
- Movies Pavitra Punia Wants Tejasswi Prakash Or Karan Kundrra To Win Bigg Boss 15
- Technology Redmi 10A, Redmi 10C With 50MP Camera Likely Coming Soon To India
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
- Automobiles Volkswagen Tiguan Deliveries Commence In India: Prices Start From Rs 31.99 Lakh
- Education NBEMS FDST Admit Card 2022 Released At nbe.edu.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Ticket
Tips to dominate your man in relationship:
Confidence: If you are confident, you can easily control any guy! It is very crucial to have faith in yourself. This helps you encourage your attitude and make it easy to control your man.
Control: In order to dominate your man, you have to learn how to control him. This can be done by taking him under your control. You have to use your smartness and efficiency to dominate your man in a relationship.
Make him crave: By attracting his attention, you make him run behind you naturally. Dress well and catch his eyes towards you and only you. The more you appear good, the more he will like to come towards you. This way, you can easily dominate your man and gradually control him completely.
Don't bend: If you bend down especially during an argument, then you can never attain a chance to dominate him easily. You have to be strong with what you think, what you want and what you expect from your man in a relationship.
Make him do something for you: By dominating directly, you lose a chance to control him for a longer time. Therefore, emotionally attract him at times and make him do something for you, something you like or desire.
Try these tips to dominate you man and keep him under control. Dominating directly won't help as men have their ego which won't let them get dominated. Moreover, for a healthy relationship, it is only good to dominate your man when required.
- love and romance6 Reason Why You Should Give Him Another Chance
- beyond love6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- beyond loveHow To Avoid Being Emotionally Dependent On Your Partner? Here Are 7 Ways We Can Vouch For
- beyond loveIs Your Partner Pocketing You? Know All About Pocketing In Relationships
- beyond loveBeing Friends After Breakup? Here Are 7 Things That You Need To Keep In Mind
- beyond love8 Obvious Signs Your Partner Doesn’t Value You At All
- beyond love8 Tell Tale Signs It’s Time To Take A Break From Your Relationship
- beyond love9 Signs He Has Lost Interest In The Relationship
- beyond loveValentine Week 2021: Tips To Make Your Partner Trust You
- life10 Reasons Why You Should Not Give Up On Love So Easily
- beyond loveInternational Asexuality Day (IAD): 8 Ways Of Accepting, Supporting An Asexual Partner
- love and romanceLadies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out