- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Rulers for life: The challenge posed by. Putin, Xi becoming rulers for life
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
When you date a beautiful and intelligent lady some things a man should never say to a woman. This will instantly put her off and leave a bad impression of you.
To make this date a night to remember, here are things that will help you to say to your date.
Be confident and keep your head held up high.
1. How are you- This is the first thing that you should ask your date. It shows that you are well mannered and respectable. It is also necessary to ask your date if he/she is comfortable.
2. Compliment each other- it is important that you compliment your date. Do not overdo it as she will think that you are a flatterer. Tell her that she looks lovely tonight and that she has a radiant smile. It is important that when you compliment her, you have to be honest.
3. Get to know each other- Getting to know your date by asking him/her what she/he likes to do, what interests him/her and what is their past time. Show your date that you are interested in this meeting and that you are open to knowing him/her better.
4. Ask about your families- This may be a too soon question to ask your date. But, if you do, it shows that you want to know more about the person and their family background.
5. Talk About common interests- This is the key to keep the night long. Find things that interest both of you. Stress on aspects that make you both laugh keeping the night alive and romantic.
These will definitely help you on your first date. Many lose their confidence when they get to the venue to meet their date.
Keeping a high level confidence and staying positive will make your night sail smooth.