- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 10 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Says Shooting For Malang Reminded Him Of His Younger Days In Goa
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
If you're finding it hard to overcome a failed divorce,love,Marriage,relationship relation, then here are something that can help you...seal your disappointments in a box or envelope keep it away. You will feel much better.
According to a study from the Rotman School of Management, the physical act of enclosing materials related to an unpleasant experience, such as a written recollections and gifts, helps getting over the negative feelings.
Regularly seeing things that are related to the failed relationship makes you feel nostalgic and upset. These memories will not let you come out of your grief. Just telling yourself that you have got to move on doesn't work. You have to do something to move on.
To make a new beginning, it is important to wrap away the old memories. “ What works is when people enclose materials that are relevant to the negative memories they have. It works because people aren't trying to explicitly control their emotions," said Dilip Soman of Rotman School.
Prof. Soman says that a broken relation might also leave you with big things like a property. If possible give it on rent and move to some other place. Avoid going to the places which once you went with your ex-partner. It is always good to close your past in a closet and go on with your new life.