- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Automobiles Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.22 Crore
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Finance Health Insurance Policies Issued By Merged Banks To Remain Valid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The dating relationships are sometimes affected by the ability of people to see themselves clearly and objectively. The people who interact honestly and truthfully with others will have healthy and lasting relationships.
The study proved that college students who reported being more true to themselves also reported more positive dating relationships. It will make them easier to act in ways that build the intimacy in relationship. It will make their affair more fulfilling, says the psychologists.
Both men and women who are more true to themselves can behave in more intimate and less destructive ways with their partners. This will make them more positive about their relationship. They can develop a greater personal well-being too, in addition to all the romantic benefits.
The study got published in the online journal 'Personality and Individual Differences'. It will be published in an upcoming print edition too.