- News NSA Ajit Doval reaches north-east Delhi, to take stock of situation
- Movies Pictures: Niveditha Gowda And Chandan Shetty Dazzle At Their Wedding Reception!
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs NorthEast United FC: Chennaiyin to face Goa after NorthEast draw
- Finance GOI Savings Taxable Bonds: An Alternative To Fixed Deposits
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones For Rs. 799
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Anil Kumble and Chetana Ramatheertha
Anil Kumble married Chetana Ramatheertha on July 1st 1999, the same day when speedster Javagal Srinath tied the nuptial knot.
Mr. Perfect Ten married his lady love only after her first marriage was dissolved. Chetana also has a daughter from her first marriage to a leading stock broker. Before marriage Chethana apparently worked for a travel agency. The love story before the marriage is a mystery. However, the bond of marriage is built on strong pillars, that could be precisely seen by any onlooker.
He stood firm with her battle of custody of her daughter Aaruni, which they won with a victory flag flying high. Subsequently Kumble and Chetana are blessed with a son Mayas who is now 3 year old. Old enough to realize that his dad is out on the field most of the time. But Mayas ensures that his dad spends the maximum with him when he is at home.
Venkatesh Prasad and Jayanthi
Venky, the notorious media shy star married much older Jayathi in Bangalore on April 22, 1996. Prasad met Jayanthi in 1994 through Anil Kumble who was then working for Titan. In one of the interview he states that, it was his wife who proposed to him, but at that time he was not a big shot cricket star. After many phone calls and meetings, love finally bloomed between them. Venkatesh's family was initially a little worried about this match, as he was very young, but the couple and their child Pruthvi (meaning Earth )are now a very happy unit, seen regularly on the Bangalore social circuit. They made the phrase true, 'Love can lead the way'.
Both are a happy couple that share the slightest moment of life with great laughter and fun. If compared both walk th different paths of life. Venky is calm, traditional and is bound only to his work, on the contrary Jayanthi is outspoken, outgoing and lives every second of her life with a broad gifted smile. They have designed their house together beautifully with earthen colour, stones and logs, which pictures the ode to mother earth, and gift to their son which personifies his name in the creation.