- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 14 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Anne Heche - Decoding The Late Actress' ‘Effortless’ Style
- 13 hrs ago Qualities In Men Who Know How To Handle Relationships Well
- 14 hrs ago Salman Rushdie Hospitalised: 15 Facts About The Author Of 'The Satanic Verses'
- Finance 12 Stocks To Buy Next Week As Recommended By Top Brokerage Houses
- Sports Premier League: Brentford humiliate Manchester United with 4-0 thrashing
- Movies Shefali Shah On Playing Akshay Kumar's Mom In Waqt: I Have Nobody To Blame
- News Karnataka's Vidhana Soudha illuminated in Tricolour
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Sale: Best Deals On iQOO, OnePlus, Samsung & Xiaomi Phones
- Travel Benbulbin: Ireland's Prime Attraction
- Education TS EAMCET Result 2022 Declared @eamcet.tsche.ac.in; Check Scorecard Here
- Automobiles Ola Electric Car Teaser Video Out
Defining friendship is not that simple, rather it is far too complex as friendship can be born in a million different ways. A relationship that can evolve in numerous critical dimensions. It is only a complex process, but it is a complex experience as well. For some, it is a learning experience and for others, it turns out to be a lesson. And to sum it up there is only one goal true friends aspire to achieve- to love and support each other and become a constant source of support.
On this friendship day (in India), which falls on 7 August 2022, you can make your friends special by sharing these quotes with them. Express your gratitude towards each other and let your friends know how important they are to you.
1. "A loyal friend is always worth more than a thousand fake ones."
2. "A true friendship refreshes the soul."
3. "There are friends, there is family and then there are friends who become family."
4. "Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your hearts."
5. "A true friend is the best possession of life."
6. "A friend is the one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden."
7. "Life without friends is just like a desert."
8. "There is nothing on this Earth more to be prized than true friendship."
9. "A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation, doesn't always need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart."
10. "A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are."
11. "A true friend is someone who knows your weakness yet shows you your strength."
12. "A real friendship is when your friend comes home and says, 'I am home'."
13. "Friendship isn't a big thing but it's a million things."
14. "A real friend is the one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
15. "There is a closer relationship than blood and it is none other than friendship."
16. "True friendship comes when the silence between two people becomes comfortable."
17. "Friends have the capability to know what you are thinking even before you mention it to them."
- pulseInternational Friendship Day 2022 : Best Quotes To Send To Your Friends To Make Them Feel Special
- parents and childrenNational Sisters Day 2022: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- skin careFriendship Day: Skincare Tips For A Day Out With Your Besties On Video Chat
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021 Exclusive: Real-Life People Talk About Their Friends
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- lifeFriendship Day 2020: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021: Different Types Of Friends We All Have In Our Lives
- faith mysticismFriendship Day 2021: Some Iconic Stories About True Friendship In Indian Mythology
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2020: Reasons Why Women Need Girlfriends In Their Lives
- fashion trendsFriendship Day 2019: Let These Celebs Inspire You To Create A Twinning Moment With Your BFF
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2019: Leonardo, Kate And Other Celebs Who Are Giving Us Major Friendship Goals
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2019: How Shahrukh Khan, Kylie Jenner & Other Celebs Faced Bitterness In Friendship