The term 'daddy issues' has a deeper meaning in the field of psychology. But to put it in simple words, it could mean a girl's desire to get more attention from her man. The reason could be insufficient attention from her father and therefore, it is termed as 'daddy issues'.
As a kid, if a girl never got enough love and security form the father, she may grow up into a woman who demands lots of attention and care from her man.
Also Read: 10 Deal Breakers For Guys In Relationships
Some women with daddy issues may also crave for attention from several men. Of course, this doesn't mean that such women have a tendency to cheat. They just have the need to be loved more than others. So, here are some signs.
Desperate Attempts To Get Attention
A woman with daddy issues may crave for attention constantly and sometimes, behave like a kid who tries to attract your attention all the time.
Of course, someone who is desperate for attention may also be clingy as they want your attention all the time. They ensure that your attention goes nowhere else.
Also Read:Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Sexist!
Aggression In Bed
A percentage of women who have such issues may be very aggressive in bed. They try to derive as much as possible in the bed to feel good.
If she even gets a feeling of losing you, she may turn angry, lost, emotional or even wild depending upon many other factors. Until you assure her of a secure future, she may not allow you to sleep peacefully.
Generally, women with such issues may choose unconventional men, older men or someone who seems to be able to make her feel like the center of the universe.
Also Read:What Makes Your Husband Unhappy?
What To Do?
Such a person craves for love, affection and care. If you are unable to quench her thirst, maybe you may not be able to live up to her expectations. Instead of hurting her feelings or misunderstanding her, you can always try to help her deal with her issues as time can sometimes heal.
What Not To Do?
Never make fun of her. Never label her. Never be rude to her and never make her feel as if she is suffering from a psychological issue. All human beings have some or the other issue and she too may have one. If you are not able to deal with her issue, you can still be polite and allow the right man come into her life.
- Signs That Suggest The Man You Like Only Likes You As His Friend
- Certain Things You Should Never Text Your Ex
- What Happens When You Are No More Hunting The Memories Of Love?
- Secret Relationships Work In Favour Of The Ones Involved; Yes Or No?
- Why Does Everyone Want A Relationship To Last Forever?
- Pick Me Up By The Waist And Drop My Energy Down
- Find Out If It Is Love Or Infatuation. Follow These Tips
- Signs You Are In Denial Of Struggling In A Bad Relationship
- I Used To Be Your Everyday Read, Now Just An Old Book In Your Library
- Let's Rest Together Reliving The Past Memories Of Love
- Goodbye To The Love That Never Happened To Be Mine
- Most Embarrassing Acts Done By Your Boyfriend