The term 'daddy issues' has a deeper meaning in the field of psychology. But to put it in simple words, it could mean a girl's desire to get more attention from her man. The reason could be insufficient attention from her father and therefore, it is termed as 'daddy issues'.
As a kid, if a girl never got enough love and security form the father, she may grow up into a woman who demands lots of attention and care from her man.
Also Read: 10 Deal Breakers For Guys In Relationships
Some women with daddy issues may also crave for attention from several men. Of course, this doesn't mean that such women have a tendency to cheat. They just have the need to be loved more than others. So, here are some signs.
Desperate Attempts To Get Attention
A woman with daddy issues may crave for attention constantly and sometimes, behave like a kid who tries to attract your attention all the time.
Of course, someone who is desperate for attention may also be clingy as they want your attention all the time. They ensure that your attention goes nowhere else.
Also Read:Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Sexist!
Aggression In Bed
A percentage of women who have such issues may be very aggressive in bed. They try to derive as much as possible in the bed to feel good.
If she even gets a feeling of losing you, she may turn angry, lost, emotional or even wild depending upon many other factors. Until you assure her of a secure future, she may not allow you to sleep peacefully.
Generally, women with such issues may choose unconventional men, older men or someone who seems to be able to make her feel like the center of the universe.
Also Read:What Makes Your Husband Unhappy?
What To Do?
Such a person craves for love, affection and care. If you are unable to quench her thirst, maybe you may not be able to live up to her expectations. Instead of hurting her feelings or misunderstanding her, you can always try to help her deal with her issues as time can sometimes heal.
What Not To Do?
Never make fun of her. Never label her. Never be rude to her and never make her feel as if she is suffering from a psychological issue. All human beings have some or the other issue and she too may have one. If you are not able to deal with her issue, you can still be polite and allow the right man come into her life.
- 7 Ways To Bring A Morning Smile On Your Partner's Face
- Love and its various parts
- Ways To Be More Intimate With Your Partner Today, Without Making Love.
- Rules You Need To Know Of When You Are In A Relationship
- Love And Its 6 Old Fashioned Methods Of Expressing
- 11 Creative Date Ideas For Couples To Bring Romance Back Into Their Married Life
- Signs That Show You Are Ready For A Relationship
- Love Story: How Destiny Connects Two People
- Is Your Boyfriend Cheating On You, But Why?
- How To Stop Being Over-possessive In Your Relationship
- What To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Not Romantic Enough?
- Based On Your Birth Month This Is How You Will Find Your Love
- Love Story: Because Love Changes Its Form When The Situation Demands It To