- 13 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 23 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 23 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News Spice-2000 bombs and the Balakot connection; What’s new about these upgraded 'building blasters'
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Sports Verona 0-1 AC Milan: Piatek on target as Calabria sees red
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
When you are in love, everything your guy does seems so cute. And the very thing that he is going crazy for you seems like a dream come true.
But there is a thin line between cuteness and immaturity. Have you noticed that? If you haven't, then you may need to think twice and observe his behaviour again.
Cute things in relationships do have a shelf life. After that period, even cute things may start getting on your nerves. Therefore, check these points and see if your guy grows up to understand you properly.
He Gets Drunk...Like...Crazily!
Being drunk all the time and behaving like a baby isn't a quality that you can live with. Though he writes poetry and keeps praising you all the time in that intoxicated state, there will be a day when all that stops looking cute.
He Mocks Everyone
And that looks like sense of humour to you but later on, your feelings will be bruised with that very same sense of humour! Trolling, mocking or bringing others down is immature! He needs to grow!
He Spends Money Like Water
Sounds nice, right? But that very quality may lead to bankruptcy which is unhealthy for your common future. Today, he spends on your gifts without thinking but tomorrow, he needs to save for your future even though you have a day job.
He Keeps Calling You To Ask Silly Questions!
He suddenly calls and asks you how to cook rice and that sounds cute to you. Of course, that question is okay. But its a red flag if he keeps calling you to ask silly questions.
Well, that's childish. Only children do that to win an argument or get what they want. The man you are dating is a grown up and that's not how a grown up is expected to behave. He needs to talk!
He Takes Too Much Care Of His Looks
He needs to be presentable but it doesn't mean that he spends most of the time in font of the mirror. He needs to grow up and reduce the self-obsession which is sick!
He Is Scared Of Your Dad!
Well, then how do you expect him to talk to your dad and ask for your hand one fine day in the future? He needs to man up!
He Cracks Jokes When You Are Serious
No, that isn't cute! He is immature. He needs to understand the gravity of the serious topic you are discussing.
He Comes Too Close When You Are Not In Mood
Well, you may enjoy such qualities today but sooner or later you may lose your patience and may feel like slapping him.
He Tries To Act Smart
Acting smart, trying hard to charm you or impress you may not float your boat for long. So, see whether your immature guy behaves like a responsible adult and be a man of your life!