- 32 min ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 2 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 4 hrs ago Leading Short Video App Josh And MASH Project Foundation Collaborate To Launch #HungerHarega Challenge
- News Modi, Biden meet: India, US call for perpetrators of 26/11 attacks to be brought to justice
- Finance DoP Introduces Charges For ATM transactions On ATM Outlets of lndia Post
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Vivo X60, Vivo V21 5G, And More Smartphones
- Movies Raame Aandalum Raavane Aandalum: Suriya Reacts To His Recently Released Film
- Automobiles Honda CB200X Review Video — USD Forks & 17bhp: Ideal For Off-Road Usage? Watch The Video!
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs KKR: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy tips, Possible Playing 11, Match prediction
- Education Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration Begins
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
Some men seem to be appealing in the initial meetings but may fail to pass the test in the long run. Some men may not make any impression in the first few meetings, but can do well in the long run.
If you are able to find out what kind of men are cut out for long term and what kind of men fail in living up to expectations, your task of finding a mate will be very easy.
Also Read: Types Of Men Who Are Not Worth Dating
Here are some signs which indicate that a man is not cut out for long term relationships or marriage.
He Never Keeps Promises
If he gives a word, you expect him to keep it. But he always breaks his own promises and disappoints you. If that repeatedly happens then it means he'll never fit into your life for the long run.
He Never Gives A Label To Your Bond
Of course, true love never needs a label; but settling down in life requires the label called as marriage. Or at least, does he label your relationship as a committed one? If he never talks about such things, then he doesn't fit long-term relationships.
Also Read: Signs You Are Dating A Man-Child
He Avoids Certain Topics
Surface level conversations can't increase intimacy and understanding. So, if he doesn't entertain deep and open-hearted conversations, may be he's not the one for you.
He Treats You Like An Object
If he objectifies you then he can't love you. Such a man is only interested in the beauty and the pleasures that your beauty can offer. It doesn't last long.
He Never Respects You In Public
If he has the habit of showing his frustration on you in front of his friends, he has taken you for granted. He's good for long term relationship.
He Burns His Pockets
If he borrows money from you every now and then, he is very poor at financial planning. Life with him could get risky.
He Seems To Love His Addictions More
If he seems to shiver without his drink, you cannot even imagine your life with him in the long run. Think again if he's an addict.
He Is Lazy!!!
This is the most dangerous trait in man. A man who doesn't want to work, earn or stay productive will not be able to contribute anything to married life.