- 27 min ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 42 min ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- 1 hr ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 2 hrs ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Calls Saand Ki Aankh Her Career’s Biggest Experiment; ‘Too Many Firsts In This One
- News 'Not meant to debase Ayodhya's significance': Nepal after backlash over PM KP Oli's remarks
- Sports State sports ministers brief Rijiju on roadmap for post COVID-19 resumption
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Minor issues do crop up in any relationship. But if you have the patience to solve them fast, your relationship will be beautiful.
But if you're getting hurt every now and then, your relationship may not run smooth. And when it comes to minor quarrels, there is no point in sulking silently for days together.
It is better to take a step and patch it up so that you can carry on in life. Are you wondering how to take the first step after a fight? Is your self-esteem stopping you? Then here are some simple steps.
Give A Missed Call
This is the best idea. Just give him or her a missed call. That person might call back and you can say you dialed the number by mistake. And from there, you can again start talking to your partner.
Show Yourself Up
If you know where your partner might go at a particular time (like a gym, store or swimming pool), you can simply go there and show up from a distance. He or she may naturally say 'Hi' to you and you can again start a conversation.
Talk Random Things
If none of the above work, then you can directly give him or her a call and talk about random things as if nothing had happened between both of you.
Send A Gift
Simply order some gift from an online store. The gift should reach your partner's residence. After looking at that gift, he or she may call you and thank you for that. From there, you can again get back to normal.
Send A Text
If nothing else works, simply type a text saying 'How are you?'. Or simply type 'Sorry' and see the reaction. It might work in some cases. Your partner might reply.
If none of the above ideas work then it means that you have a very stubborn partner. Or maybe your partner is planning to move on. Though it might be painful, get ready to accept your mistakes and let that person move on.