- Sports IPL 2020: We are starting to get some momentum as a team: Arshdeep Singh after KXIP’s stunning win over SRH
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- News US Elections 2020: Trump still has plenty of unfinished business
- Finance Monetary And Fiscal Policy Face Tightening Constraints: RBI Deputy Governor
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Movies Dussehra 2020: Bollywood Films Which Recreated Dussehra Celebrations On The Big Screen
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Nothing beats the freshness of a homemade juice recipe, especially in the mornings. To make you a more healthier and possibly a more functional human being, we are sharing our favourite juice recipes which have worked their magic on us. Today, we will be sharing the watermelon kiwi juice recipe and its million benefits!
Watermelon is 92% water! And hydrating our body is extremely important, as it aids to have a healthy skin, flushes out the toxins from our body and makes our organs function a lot better than before! Moreover, did you know watermelon seeds have zinc, protein, fibre and iron, so there is absolutely no necessity to throw them out? Plus, watermelon prevents muscle soreness. Adding a glassful of this juice in our breakfast routine can do wonders for sure.
Kiwi is one important part of this juice recipe, as it helps you in weight loss and the vitamin C content can be instrumental in benefiting people who are suffering from respiratory problems. Kiwi has other benefits like it can help prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Now that we have learned all the benefits of this juice recipe, here's more on how to prepare this watermelon kiwi juice delight. Also, do not forget to share your recipe pictures with us!
If you liked the recipe, do us a favour and do share this article with your family and friends, and stay healthy!
Recipe By: Preethi
Recipe Type: Juice
1. Watermelon - 1
2. Kiwi - 2
3. Water - 1/2 cup
1. Peel the skin of the kiwi fruits and slice it into small pieces.
2. Chop the watermelon in small pieces.
3. Add both the fruits to the mixing jar.
4. Blend everything.
5. Strain the juice and collect it in a glass.
- 1. Watermelon contains a lot of water. So, if you want it, you can totally nopt use water for the juice.
- Serving size - 1 glass (250 ml)
- Calories - 124 cal
- Fats - 5.5g
- Protein - 4.6g
- Carbs - 14.9g
- Fiber - 1.7g