- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 12 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 14 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- Technology ISRO Aditya-L1 Sun Mission To Take Off In 2020
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Nothing beats the freshness of a homemade juice recipe, especially in the mornings. To make you a more healthier and possibly a more functional human being, we are sharing our favourite juice recipes which have worked their magic on us. Today, we will be sharing the watermelon kiwi juice recipe and its million benefits!
Watermelon is 92% water! And hydrating our body is extremely important, as it aids to have a healthy skin, flushes out the toxins from our body and makes our organs function a lot better than before! Moreover, did you know watermelon seeds have zinc, protein, fibre and iron, so there is absolutely no necessity to throw them out? Plus, watermelon prevents muscle soreness. Adding a glassful of this juice in our breakfast routine can do wonders for sure.
Kiwi is one important part of this juice recipe, as it helps you in weight loss and the vitamin C content can be instrumental in benefiting people who are suffering from respiratory problems. Kiwi has other benefits like it can help prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Now that we have learned all the benefits of this juice recipe, here's more on how to prepare this watermelon kiwi juice delight. Also, do not forget to share your recipe pictures with us!
If you liked the recipe, do us a favour and do share this article with your family and friends, and stay healthy!
Recipe By: Preethi
Recipe Type: Juice
1. Watermelon - 1
2. Kiwi - 2
3. Water - 1/2 cup
1. Peel the skin of the kiwi fruits and slice it into small pieces.
2. Chop the watermelon in small pieces.
3. Add both the fruits to the mixing jar.
4. Blend everything.
5. Strain the juice and collect it in a glass.
- 1. Watermelon contains a lot of water. So, if you want it, you can totally nopt use water for the juice.
- Serving size - 1 glass (250 ml)
- Calories - 124 cal
- Fats - 5.5g
- Protein - 4.6g
- Carbs - 14.9g
- Fiber - 1.7g