- 44 min ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 2 hrs ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 5 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- Automobiles Ford India Hikes Prices Of All Its Models: Ford Endeavour, Figo, Aspire, Ecosport Prices Increased
- Movies Anupamaa Actor Ashish Mehrotra's Father Passes Away; Rupali Ganguly, Kunal & Other Celebs Mourn His Loss
- Finance COVID Crises: Banks To Work From 10AM-2PM, Offering Only Basic Services
- News BBMP appoints Namma Bengaluru Foundation as official partner in largest vaccination drive
- Sports IPL 2021: Knee injury rules T Natarajan out of tournament, spotlight once again on NCA
- Technology How To Check BSNL Bharat Fibre And AirFibre Data Usage
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Veg Noodles is one of the delicious street foods that you can have any time. The recipe is prepared using boiled noodles and fried veggies. The best thing about this recipe is that it is healthy for kids and can be customised by adding any vegetable of your choice. With some right amount of spices and sauce, you can make lip-smacking fried veg noodles. Today we are here with the recipe of the veg noodles. You can go through this recipe to know how to prepare it at your home.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: snacks
For boiling noodles
- 200 grams noodles
- water for boiling the noodles
- ¼ teaspoon of oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup finely chopped cabbage
- ½ cup finely chopped carrots
- ¼ cup chopped spring onions
- 8-10 finely chopped french beans
- 1 small capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2-3 tablespoons sesame oil
- salt as per your taste
- A pinch of crushed black pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- First of all, boil water in a deep pan and add oil and salt in it.
- Now add noodles to the boiling water.
- Cook the noodles until they become soft.
- Meanwhile, let us chop and cook the vegetables.
- Once noodles are al dente, drain the noodles in a colander.
- Now rinse the noodles under running tap water.
- Drain the water and keep the noodles aside.
- Now take a pan and heat oil in a pan.
- Now add chopped ginger-garlic and sauté on low to medium heat for 10-15 seconds.
- Increase the flame and add the chopped spring onions.
- Stir fry the onions until they turn translucent.
- Now add the chopped veggies.
- Toss and stir fry the veggies, until they are almost cooked.
- Make sure the heat is on medium flame.
- We don't have to cook the veggies till they turn soft.
- Now add soy sauce, salt and pepper. Combine well.
- After this, add cooked noodles into the cooked veggies.
- Keep tossing and stirring till everything gets mixed well.
- Turn off the heat.
- Check the taste and add more salt and black pepper, if required.
- The best thing about this recipe is that it is healthy for kids and can be customised by adding any vegetable of your choice.
- People - 3
- Calories - 358 kcal
- Fat - 11 g
- Protein - 12g
- Carbohydrates - 58 g
- Fiber - 2 g