- 1 hr ago Birthing Ball For Pregnant Women: Benefits, How To Use, Exercises And More
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Looks Breathtakingly Stunning As A Muse In This Fascinating Off-White Attire
- 2 hrs ago Ugadi 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 2 hrs ago BAFTA 2021: Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Unique Jacket Style At The Red Carpet Has Become The Talk Of The Globe
- News Convert government, private hospitals into dedicated COVID-19 facilities: Kejriwal tells officials
- Sports IPL 2021: Glad we got Richardson, Meredith backing Jordan: Anil Kumble
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Finance How to Check Axis Bank Credit Card Statement?
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Major TWIST: Naira Comes Out Of Coma As Sirat Reunites With Ranveer!
- Technology BSNL Offers 3300GB Data With New Four Air Fibre Plans
- Education Maharashtra Board Exams 2021 Postponed For HSC And SSC: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Automobiles Next-Gen Royal Enfield Classic 350 Digital Instrument Cluster & Tripper Navigation Revealed In Spy Video
Veg Noodles is one of the delicious street foods that you can have any time. The recipe is prepared using boiled noodles and fried veggies. The best thing about this recipe is that it is healthy for kids and can be customised by adding any vegetable of your choice. With some right amount of spices and sauce, you can make lip-smacking fried veg noodles. Today we are here with the recipe of the veg noodles. You can go through this recipe to know how to prepare it at your home.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: snacks
For boiling noodles
- 200 grams noodles
- water for boiling the noodles
- ¼ teaspoon of oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup finely chopped cabbage
- ½ cup finely chopped carrots
- ¼ cup chopped spring onions
- 8-10 finely chopped french beans
- 1 small capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2-3 tablespoons sesame oil
- salt as per your taste
- A pinch of crushed black pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- First of all, boil water in a deep pan and add oil and salt in it.
- Now add noodles to the boiling water.
- Cook the noodles until they become soft.
- Meanwhile, let us chop and cook the vegetables.
- Once noodles are al dente, drain the noodles in a colander.
- Now rinse the noodles under running tap water.
- Drain the water and keep the noodles aside.
- Now take a pan and heat oil in a pan.
- Now add chopped ginger-garlic and sauté on low to medium heat for 10-15 seconds.
- Increase the flame and add the chopped spring onions.
- Stir fry the onions until they turn translucent.
- Now add the chopped veggies.
- Toss and stir fry the veggies, until they are almost cooked.
- Make sure the heat is on medium flame.
- We don't have to cook the veggies till they turn soft.
- Now add soy sauce, salt and pepper. Combine well.
- After this, add cooked noodles into the cooked veggies.
- Keep tossing and stirring till everything gets mixed well.
- Turn off the heat.
- Check the taste and add more salt and black pepper, if required.
- The best thing about this recipe is that it is healthy for kids and can be customised by adding any vegetable of your choice.
- People - 3
- Calories - 358 kcal
- Fat - 11 g
- Protein - 12g
- Carbohydrates - 58 g
- Fiber - 2 g