- 12 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 26 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- News Don’t have a choice: Govt rebuffs 5 states, unwilling to implement citizenship law
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Heaps Praises On Kareena Kapoor: ‘You Have Been Wonderful, I Wish You Stay The Same’
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
We believe there is no better jodi (pair) than weekends and pizzas. Most of our weekend evenings are spent with pizza and a cozy couch! But how healthy are takeout pizzas? Quick hint, they ARE NOT! So, it's about time we learn how to satiate our eternal cravings for pizza, by making them at home. And our top veg pizza recipes list will tell you about all of our favourite pizza recipes, which you can opt for this weekend.
So what differs homemade pizza recipes from the restaurant ones? While making pizza at home, we make the pizza base and sauce without any harmful preservatives or artificial food colours added to them and add nutritious pizza toppings to make it more healthy. For instance, our sweet corn pizza is the perfect mix of thin pizza crust along with a delicious sweet corn topping, which will compel you to come back to this pizza recipe time and again.
In case you do not have an oven, we have got you covered too. Our mini tawa pizza will not need an oven. All you need to do is to make a pizza dough, spread the sauce all over it and add the toppings. Then, take a pan and let it cook for a couple of minutes. And there! An utterly delicious pizza with a healthy topping is ready for you to plunge into it!
To know more about our top pizza recipes, scroll down and also tell us in the comments below which one is your favourite.