- 14 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Sports Shahzad suspended from all forms of cricket for a year: ACB
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Movies Amidst Cold War, Salman Khan’s Tweet On Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukone Surprises Fans!
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
We believe there is no better jodi (pair) than weekends and pizzas. Most of our weekend evenings are spent with pizza and a cozy couch! But how healthy are takeout pizzas? Quick hint, they ARE NOT! So, it's about time we learn how to satiate our eternal cravings for pizza, by making them at home. And our top veg pizza recipes list will tell you about all of our favourite pizza recipes, which you can opt for this weekend.
So what differs homemade pizza recipes from the restaurant ones? While making pizza at home, we make the pizza base and sauce without any harmful preservatives or artificial food colours added to them and add nutritious pizza toppings to make it more healthy. For instance, our sweet corn pizza is the perfect mix of thin pizza crust along with a delicious sweet corn topping, which will compel you to come back to this pizza recipe time and again.
In case you do not have an oven, we have got you covered too. Our mini tawa pizza will not need an oven. All you need to do is to make a pizza dough, spread the sauce all over it and add the toppings. Then, take a pan and let it cook for a couple of minutes. And there! An utterly delicious pizza with a healthy topping is ready for you to plunge into it!
To know more about our top pizza recipes, scroll down and also tell us in the comments below which one is your favourite.