- 54 min ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- News 12 yr old raped repeatedly by 4 men in Haryana
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Finance Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Lists At 64% Premium Over Issue Price
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
And IPL season is here! For Indians, cricket is not just another sports, it's an emotion and how we put our heart and soul in our team every time they get down on the field. For the match nights, we all have some superstitions as well. Probably we would stay in a specific corner of a sofa or we would refuse to get up from the seat while the match is on!
To make our match nights more special, munching on snacks is a must! And most of the times, we end up snacking on unhealthy store-bought snacks or more specifically chips and complain later on, about how unhealthy we have been eating lately. But what if we could easily prepare some mouth-watering snack recipes easily at home which will not only satiate our taste-buds but also lend us some nutrients?
Our top match night recipes are created keeping in mind that we may not want to spend a lot of time in making them. So, these easy snack recipes can be prepared real quick once you have all the ingredients and in case you don't, well IPL has just started and there is always a next time.
We always believe in the harmony of taste and health, so some of our recipes also include fruits in a chaat form, so that you can enjoy a fresh bowlful of snacks while adding some fruity nutrients to your body.
From crispy French fries to potato wedgies, from spicy peanuts chat to a saucy bowl of pasta, our top match night recipes include all the lip-smacking snacks which will oomph up your match-night fun instantly. Check out the healthy snacks recipes below and tell us which snack recipes should we try next. Good luck to your favourite team!