- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 9 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Christmas-Perfect Jewellery For Sparkling Instagram Moments
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
The year's longest season Summer is here and we can not deny that we all have a love-hate relation with this long and dreary season. While we hate the heat and how it drains us, we don't mind indulging in soothing summer-coolants and how they can calm and nourish us at the same time.
But what if we tell you juice recipes can do a little more than just soothing your drenched soul? Just use the right ingredients for these healthy juice recipes and you can lend your body a range of vitamins and antioxidants which will work as anti-ageing agents and give you that healthy glow for a long time.
So, what exactly is an antioxidant and how does it help you? Antioxidants can be found in various kind of fruits such as berries and citrus fruits ( take orange for example) and they slow-down your ageing process by boosting your cellular and skin health, by reducing cell damage, by protecting your heart and so much more. Antioxidants also help by preventing inflammation within your body.
So, how do you ensure that you are adding the right fruits to your daily fruit chart to fight anti-ageing? We suggest, choose fruits which are enriched in vitamin C and antioxidants and check out our top juice recipes to stay young and healthy. For our top juice recipes, we have chosen ingredients which are readily available in the market and you can easily find them in your kitchen too.
These smoothie recipes have a lot to offer on their own. We love to add them to our daily food-chart, as they are loaded with an array of vitamins and are the easiest way to slip in some essential nutrients in our body. Now without much rambling, check out our top juice recipes below and tell us what other smoothie recipes should we try next.