How often do you come across this general notion that veg recipes lack the necessary amount of protein and thus fail to lend your body a wholesome nutrition platter, essential for you to lead a healthy and prosperous life? Well, to start with, this conception has no scientific base and there are ample number of protein-based veg recipes which will provide you a sumptuous bowl of tasty food, endowing you with enriched protein, carbs and a promise of complete nutrition.
Protein is an extremely essential part of our balanced meal and we can simply not do without it. To put it simply, protein helps us in an umpteen number of ways in building our body cells, repairing our tissues, in developing our right bone-density and producing enzymes, hormones and other body chemicals. In other words, we can simply say that protein is the most vital part of our nutrition palette.
Hence, it is safe to say that we can not ignore the importance of protein and should always look up for recipes which contain a high-protein content. To make this search easier for you, we are sharing our top 5 high-protein veg recipes, which will be really simple to prepare without consuming much time of yours.
Our easy protein-enriched veg recipes are perfectly suitable for the hours of rush in the morning or in the lunch-time when we are looking for some easy veg recipes in rescue. We have also added a bonus vegan recipe at the end. So, plunge in our delicious high-protein veg recipes and let us know which ones will be a permanent choice in your daily food-chart.
6)Sweet Corn Kosambari Recipe | How To Make Corn Pomegranate Kosambari Salad | Ugadi Special Easy 5-mi
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?