- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
While growing up, we all shared a love-hate relationship with milk, while we loved ice-creams, kulfis, yummy milk-shakes or a bowlful of milk-pudding, milk in itself was hard to gulp down at dinner table and some of us always tried to find ingenious techniques to avoid having it.
But as we were growing up, milk handed us some of the tastiest dessert recipes that we have ever indulged in, from Rasmalai to Misti Doi, from Rasogolla to Sandesh or simply a creamy bowlful of Malai Kheer, milk recipes have stayed close to our heart which we are always eager to prepare.
Milk is widely renowned for being such a versatile ingredient that can be incorporated in savoury as well as sweet recipes and the end result is always a delicious platter of food, enriched with the creaminess of milk, promising to endow you with a high amount of protein, calcium and a number of vitamins.
For all the sweet-tooth out there, milk-based sweet recipes are a great win-win, as we get to satiate our eternal cravings for dessert recipes along with enriching our body with innumerable nutritional benefits. To cheer up a gloomy day, what can be better than a bowlful of creamy milk-pudding, laced with saffron (kesar), pistachios (pista) or almonds?
So, here is a list of our top 10 milk recipes which are very near and dear to our heart and these easy milk-recipes will hardly take any effort to be prepared. Take a quick look at these best milk recipes below and tell us about your favourite milk recipes in the comment section.