- 17 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
While growing up, we all shared a love-hate relationship with milk, while we loved ice-creams, kulfis, yummy milk-shakes or a bowlful of milk-pudding, milk in itself was hard to gulp down at dinner table and some of us always tried to find ingenious techniques to avoid having it.
But as we were growing up, milk handed us some of the tastiest dessert recipes that we have ever indulged in, from Rasmalai to Misti Doi, from Rasogolla to Sandesh or simply a creamy bowlful of Malai Kheer, milk recipes have stayed close to our heart which we are always eager to prepare.
Milk is widely renowned for being such a versatile ingredient that can be incorporated in savoury as well as sweet recipes and the end result is always a delicious platter of food, enriched with the creaminess of milk, promising to endow you with a high amount of protein, calcium and a number of vitamins.
For all the sweet-tooth out there, milk-based sweet recipes are a great win-win, as we get to satiate our eternal cravings for dessert recipes along with enriching our body with innumerable nutritional benefits. To cheer up a gloomy day, what can be better than a bowlful of creamy milk-pudding, laced with saffron (kesar), pistachios (pista) or almonds?
So, here is a list of our top 10 milk recipes which are very near and dear to our heart and these easy milk-recipes will hardly take any effort to be prepared. Take a quick look at these best milk recipes below and tell us about your favourite milk recipes in the comment section.