- 48 min ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 April 2021
- 16 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- 16 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aries 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- Movies Karan Kundrra On Not Moving On Post Break-Up With Anusha Dandekar: It’s Hard To Get Into A Relationship
- Sports Pakistan players will get visas for T20 World Cup
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Codes For April 17; Get Free Starter Pack Today
- News Watch: To skip COVID test, passengers make a run out of railway station in Bihar’s Buxar
- Finance TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Mindtree: How These IT Giants Performed In Q4FY21?
- Education UPSC NDA I Exam 2021 To Get Postponed? Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Christmas might be too far away, but crunchy cookies flavoured with star anise will help spread the cheer now as well! Inspired by warm fireplaces in Stockholm, these cookies make for an ideal gift for friends too. These cookies are star shaped and has the flavour of star anise which is a spice found all over India and is used in normal cooking as well. These cookies can be made any time and can be stored as well.
Recipe By: Chef Neha Lakhanis
Recipe Type: Cookies
Flour - 400 g
Sugar - 300 g
Butter - 300 g
hazelnut powder - 175 g
baking soda - 1.5 g
coarsely ground star anise - 2 tsp
1. Cream butter and sugar well.
2. Add all dry ingredients.
3. Mix using paddle attachment until well incorporated.
4. Add the star anise and mix well again.
5. Roll and cut out into desired shape.
6. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
7. Remove from oven cool on a wire rack.
8. Serve when cooled.
- You can also use the same amount of cinnamon powder as star anise powder for a variation
- You can also use anise extract instead of ground star anise.
- Serving Size - 1cookie
- Calories - 100 cal
- Fat - 2 g
- Protein - 4 g
- Carbohydrates - 18 g
- Dietary Fibre - 3 g