Looking for a tangy flavoured recipe in Chicken? Well, then you must try this recipe of the rosemary grilled chicken that has been shared with us by Chef MS Bhandari.
The best part about this recipe is that the chicken used is grilled and not fried, which makes the recipe light on calories.
The herbs and spice used in this dish make the dish high on flavours. The main herb used in the dish is rosemary, which gives a real amazing flavour to the chicken.
Recipe By: Chef MS Bhandari
Recipe Type: Main course
Whole boneless chicken legs - 2
Rosemary - 2 sticks
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
Crushed pepper - 1/2 tsp
Garlic - 4 cloves
Worcestershire sauce - 1 tsp
Red wine - 1cup
Salt - to taste
1. Take a bowl and put 2 boneless whole legs of chicken.
2. Now, season this with crushed pepper and salt.
3. Add 1 stick of rosemary and 1 teaspoon of worchestershire sauce.
4. Let it marinate for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Till then, make the brown sauce with the help of brown stock and red wine after getting it marinated.
6. Put chicken over charcoal fire or on your electric griller for about 6-7 minutes.
7. Cook it until it is properly cooked.
8. Serve chicken with fresh sautéed vegetable and mashed potato or with your desired starch.
9. Put brown sauce over grilled chicken.
10. Decorate with a bunch of rosemary and cherry tomato.
- 1. Chicken breasts gives this dish a better taste than the leg.
- Serving Size - 1 piece
- Calories - 700 cal
- Fat - 197 g
- Protein - 116 g
- Carbohydrates - 160 g
- Sugar - 74 g
- Dietary fibre - 19 g