- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
There are some recipes where you don't need to put much effort and they can be prepared very easily. When there are sudden guests coming in, some of the easy-to-cook recipes can come in as a great saviour.
If you have cottage cheese or paneer inside your refrigerator, half your problem is solved. You could prepare cutlets with the use of paneer. You can prepare this lip-smacking dish really fast and the best part is, you only need a few ingredients to make this recipe.
So, have a look at the ingredients required and the detailed procedure below.
Recipe By: Boldsky Staff
Recipe Type: Snacks
Serves: 4 pieces
Cottage cheese (Grated paneer) - 2 cups
Cooked rice (cold) - ½ cup
Salt to taste
Green chillies (finely chopped) - 1½ tsp
Refined flour - ¼th cup
Coriander (chopped) - ¼th tsp
Capsicum (finely chopped) - ½ cup
Bread crumbs for coating
Oil - 2 tbsp
1.Take grated cottage cheese and add cooked rice into it.
2. Add refined flour, salt and green chillies into it.
3. Mix well.
4. Add coriander and chopped capsicum.
5. Mix all the ingredients well and make small cutlets with your hand.
6. Heat a tawa and brush it with oil.
7. Place the cutlets on it.
8. Let it cook until it turns golden brown in colour.
9. Serve them hot with some tomato sauce or mint chutney.
- 1. You can add different colours of bell peppers, so that it looks colourful.
- Serving size - 1 piece
- Calories - 477 cal
- Fat - 6 g
- Protein - 26 g
- Carbohydrates - 8 g
- Sugar - 1 g
- Fibre - 2 g