- 12 hrs ago Ileana D'Cruz, Tara Sutaria, And More Have Stunning Fashion Goals For Us
- 13 hrs ago 10 Best Quadriceps Exercises To Strengthen Your Thighs
- 13 hrs ago National Press Day 2019: Know What It Is And Why Is It Observed
- 13 hrs ago International Day Of Tolerance 2019: Know About The Date, History And Significance Of The Day
- Technology Week 46, 2019 Launch Roundup: Sharp AQUOS V, Realme X2 Pro, Vivo S5, Motorola Razr And More
- Movies Vaani Kapoor On Taking It Slow And Steady In Bollywood And Keeping Insecurities At Bay
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Ramen is a Japanese dish. It consists of Chinese-style wheat noodles served in a meat or fish-based broth, often flavoured with soy sauce or miso, and it uses toppings such as sliced pork, dried seaweed, menma and green onions.
Here, we are making the recipe of mushroom ramen, which is a full meal in all. This recipe uses a lot of veggies plus button mushrooms and white fungus as well.
It is served in a bowl. Do try this different recipe at home You can make it with normal ramen noodles that are available in the market.
Recipe By: Pooja Gupta
Recipe Type: Main course
Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
White button mushrooms (quartered or halved) - 1cup
White fungus - ½ cup
Bean sprouts - ¼th cup
Green onions (sliced on the diagonal) - 2
Broccoli (blanched) - 40 g
Sweet corn boiled - 30 g
Ramen noodles - 200 g
For The Stock
Garlic clove (chopped) - 1
Chopped ginger - 1 tbsp
Leeks - 2
Onion - 1
Celery - 2
Water - 1 cup
Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Rice wine vinegar - 1 tbsp
Toasted sesame seeds for garnish - 1 tsp
1. Soak shiitake mushrooms and white fungus in hot water until soft, for about 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Drain and reserve the soaked liquid.
3. Remove any stems and slice if whole.
4. Set aside.
5. Heat a large saucepan over medium-to-high heat.
6. Add vegetable oil.
7. When oil is hot enough, add the mushrooms, garlic and ginger.
8. Cook until the mushrooms are tender, for about 3 to 5 minutes.
9. Stir in the soaked and sliced shiitake and white fungus mushrooms.
10. Cook for a minute.
To Make The Stock:
1. Add all the ingredients for the stock and the reserved mushroom liquid, water, soy sauce, sugar and rice wine vinegar.
2. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 15 to 30 minutes.
3. Boil water with some salt and add ramen noodles into the water and cook for 2-3 minutes until the ramen are cooked.
4. Using tongs, divide the noodles evenly among serving bowls.
5. Ladle in broth.
6. Arrange mushrooms, green onions, broccoli and corn over the top of the noodles.
7. Sprinkle with toasted sesame to garnish.
- 1. You can use the regular button mushrooms if the shiitake mushrooms are not available.
- Serving size - 1 bowl
- Calories - 200 cal
- Fat - 1 g
- Protein - 7 g
- Carbohydrates - 41 g
- Sugar - 4 g
- Dietary fibre - 2 g