- 35 min ago Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 September 2020
- 10 hrs ago Love Burgers? Here’s How You Can Make Them Healthy And Tasty!
- 12 hrs ago ICW 2020: Anju Modi Weaves An Intimate Wedding Tale And Highlights Intricate Craftsmanship
- Automobiles Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- News Coronavirus: India records 86,052 new cases in last 24 hours; Tally nears 5.9 million
- Movies Salman Khan Wishes Singer SP Balasubrahmanyam A Speedy Recovery With An Emotional Post
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB skipper Virat Kohli fined, reprimanded for slow over rate against KXIP
- Finance Gold Prices At 2-Month Low: Buy Opportunity Is Nearing Say Experts
- Education NEET SS Result 2020: How To Check NEET SS 2020 Results
- Technology Amazon Shutterbug Deals On Camera Devices: Discount Offers On Cameras
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Are you a fan of mushrooms and are always ready to try various dishes of the same? Well, then you can try Mushroom Pepper Fry. It is a dish prepared with mushrooms, pepper powder and some other ingredients commonly found in Indian kitchens. It is a spicy and soft dish that you can have with rice and naan.
One can have Mushroom Pepper Fry as a side dish well. Also, you can have it as a starter. You too can have this dish by preparing it at your home. To know how you can prepare a restaurant like mushroom pepper fry, scroll down the article to read more.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Starters
- 1 tablespoon pepper seeds
- ½ teaspoon coriander seeds
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
For Mushrooms Pepper Fry:
- 300 grams mushroom
- 2 tablespoon ghee / clarified butter
- 2 dried red chilli
- 8-10 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1-inch finely chopped ginger
- 1 chopped onion
- ½ sliced capsicum
- ½ teaspoon salt
1. First of all, you need to grind the whole spices in a spice blender.
2. For this, take 1 tablespoon pepper, ½ teaspoon cumin, ½ teaspoon fennel and ½ teaspoon coriander seeds and blend into a coarse powder. You don't have to add any water. keep aside
3. Now heat 2 tablespoons of ghee in a Kadai or pan.
4. Add 2 dried red chilies, 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds, and curry leaves.
5. Saute for 1 minute and then add 1-inch finely chopped ginger along with the chopped onion.
6. You need to saute till the onions turn translucent.
7. After this, mushrooms and fry on high flame without burning the mushrooms.
8. Saute the mushrooms and onions till the moisture is released.
9. Now add ½ finely chopped capsicum and then stir fry the content for another 2-3 minutes.
10. After this, add the ground coarse masala powder and mix well.
11. Make sure that the spices get mixed well with the mushrooms.
12. Fry for another 1-2 minute (s).
13. Serve hot with rice and naan. You can also have it with butter roti.
- It is a spicy and soft dish that you can have with rice and naan.
- People -
- kcal - 146 kcal
- Fat - 9 g
- Protein - 4 g
- Carbs - 15 g
- Fiber - 5.23 g