Who doesn't love mangoes and if we are talking about eggless mango pastry, then all the mango fanatics would love to try this for once and for sure.
Eggless mango pastry is a delectable dessert recipe made from the combination of whipped cream, mango essence, fresh mango puree, mango, flour, sugar, custard powder, milk, etc.
A lot goes into this recipe but the end result is heavenly. Serve it to your guests and it will definitely please their taste buds to the core.
Recipe By: Chef Mahesh Sharma
Recipe Type: Dessert
To Prepare The Sponge:
Bakery cream - 1 cup
Breakfast sugar - 1 cup
Flour - 1½ cup
Refined oil - ¾th cup
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Yoghurt - ½ cup
Mango essence - 2 tsp
Mango - 1 cup
To Prepare The Mango Cream:
Whipped cream - 1 cup
Mango essence - a few drops
Mango puree - 2/4th cup
Milk - 1½ cup
Custard powder - 3 tbsp
Sugar - 1 cup
Chopped mango - ½ cup
1. Set the oven at 180 degree Centigrade.
2. Prepare a baking tray with butter paper and keep it aside.
3. Take all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix it well to obtain a smooth batter.
4. Pour the batter in a prepared baking tray and level it with the spatula knife.
5. Put the tray in a preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes for baking.
6. When the baking has been completed, take it out of the tray from the oven and leave it out at room temperature.
Mango Cream Preparation
1. Dissolve the sugar, custard powder and a little milk together and mix it properly till it becomes a smooth paste.
2. Boil the rest of the milk in a sauce pan on slow fire.
3. Pour the prepared custard paste in it and start mixing it frequently till it becomes of a thick consistency.
4. Remove from the fire flame and let it down to reach the room temperature for about 30 minutes.
5. Now, keep the cooked custard in the freezer for about 1 hour.
6. Then, add the whipped cream, mango essence and mango puree in the prepared custard paste and mix everything well.
For The Final Preparation:
1. Slice the baked cake sponge in three equal thin sheets and layer with prepared mango cream and chopped mango.
2. Keep the prepared pastry layer in the freezer for about 2 hours to set.
3. Now, cut the pastry layer in the desired shape and cover with thin cream and decorate with a thin sliced mango.
4. Serve it chilled.
- 1. You can serve the mango pastry with vanilla ice cream.
- Serving size - 1 pastry
- Calories - 593 cal
- Fat - 6.9 g
- Protein - 2.3 g
- Carbohydrates - 25.9 g
- Sugar - 16.3 g
- Dietary fibre - 2 g
- This Mango Diet Plan Will Help You Lose Weight
- Top 15 Foods That Are Rich In Vitamin C
- Mango Mania Hummus Recipe: How To Prepare Mango Flavoured Hummus Dip
- Mango Delight Recipe: How To Make Hung Curd Mango Delight
- Green Mango Chutney Recipe | Kacche Aam Ki Chutney Recipe | Raw Mango Chutney
- Aam Pora Shorbot – Smoky Spiced Raw Mango Cooler
- Mango Popsicle Recipe: Make Mango Ice At Home
- Mango Soufflé Recipe: How to Make Mango Soufflé At Home
- Aam Panna Recipe: How To Make Aam Ka Panna
- Bengali Style Mango Chutney
- Mango Cake Recipe For Mother’s Day
- Top Reasons Why You Need To Eat A Mango Every Day