- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- News Karnataka bypolls: 165 candidates in fray, Congress, BJP both have 15 candidates
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
We make a lot of appetizers at home; but the most important ingredient that we forget is the dip that accompanies the starter or fritters. These dips and condiments are basically the taste enhancers that cannot be ignored.
Here, Chef Mahesh Sharma gives us a very interesting recipe of the mango hummus, which can be accompanied with any kind of spicy fritters. You can even use them with sandwiches or on bread as a spread.
Recipe By: Chef Mahesh Sharma
Recipe Type: Condiment
Parboiled chickpeas - 3 cups
Fresh ripe mango - 1 cup
Garlic cloves - 2-3
Tahini paste - 1 tbsp
Olive oil - 4-5 tbsp
Salt to taste
Lemon juice - 3 tsp
Paprika powder for garnish
Parsley sprig for garnish
1. Blend the chickpeas and mango using a food processor with olive oil.
2. Add the rest of all the ingredients and mix it well until you obtain a smooth mixture.
3. Add some salt to taste.
4. Take a glass & pour the mango hummus in the glass.
5. Sprinkle with paprika powder and one parsley sprig.
6. Garnish and serve chilled with pita bread.
- 1. You can also add sriracha sauce, as it gives it a nice spicy flavour.
- Serving size - 1 big bowl
- Calories - 600 cal
- Fat - 252 g
- Protein - 119 g
- Carbohydrates - 150 g
- Sugar - 71 g
- Dietary Fibre - 18 g