- 7 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 12 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeepa – Raju Talikote Gets Eliminated
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
We make a lot of appetizers at home; but the most important ingredient that we forget is the dip that accompanies the starter or fritters. These dips and condiments are basically the taste enhancers that cannot be ignored.
Here, Chef Mahesh Sharma gives us a very interesting recipe of the mango hummus, which can be accompanied with any kind of spicy fritters. You can even use them with sandwiches or on bread as a spread.
Recipe By: Chef Mahesh Sharma
Recipe Type: Condiment
Parboiled chickpeas - 3 cups
Fresh ripe mango - 1 cup
Garlic cloves - 2-3
Tahini paste - 1 tbsp
Olive oil - 4-5 tbsp
Salt to taste
Lemon juice - 3 tsp
Paprika powder for garnish
Parsley sprig for garnish
1. Blend the chickpeas and mango using a food processor with olive oil.
2. Add the rest of all the ingredients and mix it well until you obtain a smooth mixture.
3. Add some salt to taste.
4. Take a glass & pour the mango hummus in the glass.
5. Sprinkle with paprika powder and one parsley sprig.
6. Garnish and serve chilled with pita bread.
- 1. You can also add sriracha sauce, as it gives it a nice spicy flavour.
- Serving size - 1 big bowl
- Calories - 600 cal
- Fat - 252 g
- Protein - 119 g
- Carbohydrates - 150 g
- Sugar - 71 g
- Dietary Fibre - 18 g