- 1 hr ago COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- 2 hrs ago 12 Reasons Why Holding On To Grudges Is Not Good For You
- 3 hrs ago Does Empty-Nest Syndrome Exist? Symptoms, Causes And How To Cope
- 3 hrs ago First Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages And Images To Share
- News Delighted at AstraZeneca vaccine's effectiveness, says Adar Poonawalla
- Sports Neymar and Mbappe need to step up against Leipzig - Tuchel
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Ali Fazal On Bagging Lead Roles In Hollywood: Choices Don’t Come To You On A Platter
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Finance CY 2020 Saw The Third Biggest Drag On Nifty In 25 Years; YTD Return Positive
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
We make a lot of appetizers at home; but the most important ingredient that we forget is the dip that accompanies the starter or fritters. These dips and condiments are basically the taste enhancers that cannot be ignored.
Here, Chef Mahesh Sharma gives us a very interesting recipe of the mango hummus, which can be accompanied with any kind of spicy fritters. You can even use them with sandwiches or on bread as a spread.
Recipe By: Chef Mahesh Sharma
Recipe Type: Condiment
Parboiled chickpeas - 3 cups
Fresh ripe mango - 1 cup
Garlic cloves - 2-3
Tahini paste - 1 tbsp
Olive oil - 4-5 tbsp
Salt to taste
Lemon juice - 3 tsp
Paprika powder for garnish
Parsley sprig for garnish
1. Blend the chickpeas and mango using a food processor with olive oil.
2. Add the rest of all the ingredients and mix it well until you obtain a smooth mixture.
3. Add some salt to taste.
4. Take a glass & pour the mango hummus in the glass.
5. Sprinkle with paprika powder and one parsley sprig.
6. Garnish and serve chilled with pita bread.
- 1. You can also add sriracha sauce, as it gives it a nice spicy flavour.
- Serving size - 1 big bowl
- Calories - 600 cal
- Fat - 252 g
- Protein - 119 g
- Carbohydrates - 150 g
- Sugar - 71 g
- Dietary Fibre - 18 g