- 2 hrs ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 8 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 19 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 21 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- Finance 3 Best Sectoral Equity Funds For SIP In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 100%
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021, Group 2, Afghanistan vs Scotland: Teams look to open campaign with win
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Elimination: Priya Gets Evicted From The Show
- News Amit Shah to inaugurate research centre at IIT Jammu, address rally today
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Kadhai Paneer aka Kadai Paneer is a popular Indian dish prepared using paneer, ground masala, chopped onions, capsicum and tomatoes. The dish is made in such a way that it has semi-dry consistency. It is widely served in almost every Indian restaurants and is preferred with butter roti, naan and rice. Today we are here to tell you about the recipe of Kadai Paneer recipe which will definitely make you a fan of Indian recipes. So without wasting any time let us go through the recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Gravy
- 6 kashmiri red chilies
- 1½ tablespoons of coriander seeds
- 250 grams Paneer (cut in cube shape)
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 3 cups finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 sliced green chilies
- 2 teaspoons of ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- 1 medium-sized finely chopped onions
- 1 cup thinly sliced capsicum
- 1 teaspoon kasuri methi
- 1 inch ginger, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon of Garam Masala Powder
- ½ cup water
- salt as per your taste
- First of all, we will prepare the dry masala needed for Kadai Paneer. For this, grind coriander seeds along with red dried chilies in a mortar-pestle or a grinder.
- Grind until you get a fine powder texture. Keep the grounded masala aside.
- Take a kadai or a deep frying pan and heat some oil in it. Now chopped onions and sauté them until golden brown.
- Next add the ginger-garlic paste into the onions and saute on medium flame until the raw aroma goes away.
- After this, add chopped tomatoes. Saute for 3-4 minutes on low-medium flame.
- Once the tomatoes turn soft, add the ground masala to the tomatoes.
- Now continue stirring the content until the mixture becomes too smooth and starts leaving oil from the sides.
- After this, add chopped capsicum. Saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- Next add green chilies.
- After this, add water.
- Mix everything very well and saute until capsicum gets half cooked.
- Add garam masala powder and salt.
- Mix everything well.
- Now add the paneer cubes into the masala and mix well.
- Lastly, add kasuri methi, chopped ginger and coriander leaves. Mix again.
- Turn off the flame and allow the Kadai Paneer to cool down for 2 minutes.
- Serve the kadai paneer with roti, rice, kulcha or naan.
- People - 4
- Calories - 321kcal
- Fat - 27g
- Protein - 10g
- Carbohydrates - 12g
- Fiber - 4g